Chapter Eight

THIRD PERSON

"Stay still, will you?" Lee Jangseul said in annoyance, a scowl forming on her face.

"How can I? There's a zombie hanging by my foot!" Cheongsan retorted, shaking his foot, wanting the zombie to let go.

Jangseul rolled her eyes because clearly, you can't get rid of a zombie hanging by your foot with some poorly ass foot shaking.

"Stop shaking your foot, dumbo. It's clearly not working." If the female Lee twin could smack the other Lee's head, she would've done it by now.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you suggest for me to do?" Cheongsan sarcastically replied.

"I suggest you stop moving," Jangseul tightly hugged Cheongsan as she lowered herself, just enough for her to stomp at the zombie's hand. "So that I can fucking get rid of this zombie."

She stomped at the zombie's hand, successfully getting rid of it from Cheongsan's foot.

Cheongsan sighed in relief when he felt that there's no more zombie gripping his foot anymore.

"Thanks."

"No problem," said Jangseul before proceeding to lower herself more as she clings to Cheongsan. "I'll go down now, and then I'll help you."

She easily got to the broadcasting room's window. She was about to help Cheongsan when Suhyeok's figure came into her view.

Her eyes widened when she saw a zombie on the window just above Suhyeok.

"Hyeokie, above you!" She yelled, making her twin look up and earn the others' attention.

Before the zombie could fall on the male Lee twin, he jumped to where Cheongsan is. He successfully held onto Cheongsan whose tightly holding the makeshift ladder for his dear life.

Jangseul watched as her brother tightly hugs Cheongsan as she hears them banter.

"Hey. Stop hugging me."

"I'm not hugging you."

"Fuck off."

"You like it?"

"Y'all need to set the gayness aside and get down here, boys." The Kendo club captain bluntly said, blankly staring at the two.

Suhyeok then went down with his twin helping him and then they proceeded to help the still hanging Cheongsan.

"Close it." The voice of Nayeon was once again heard making Areum roll her eyes.

Nayeon grumbled and whined, "Would you just close it already?"

Gyeongsu faced the girl with a scowl on his face. "What's wrong with you? The three of them are still out there."

"Is it a crime to want the window close?" Nayeon answered back, eyebrows raised.

Gyeongsu glared at her, spatting, "How can you be so selfish?"

Nayeon looked at the boy, annoyed. "I can't stand you, stupid welfie."

Jangseul and Areum narrowed their eyes at Nayeon upon hearing what the girl called Gyeongsu.

Being done at Lee Nayeon's attitude, Gyeongsu walked towards her, pushing her on the shoulders.

"What did you just called me?" Gyeongsu asked incredulously.

"Yah, enough–"

"Did you just hit me?"