Chapter Nine

THIRD PERSON

"Naekkeo!"

"Captain Lee!"

"Jangie!"

Series of yelling the Kendo club captain's name are heard as the metal part of the hose hits the window making it shatter into pieces. The pieces of glass landed onto Jangseul who used her hand as a shield in front of her face.

Namra immediately went to Jangseul, the look of concern is definitely present on her face.

The Choi gently pulled the female Lee twin by the girl's waist to move her at the back, away from the window while Cheongsan went closer to the window, inspecting it.

The class president carefully took out the tiny pieces of glass that got on Jangseul's hair before taking a look of the Lee's hand.

"Does it hurt?" Namra softly asked, seeing the chunks of glasses pierced on Jangseul's hand and unfortunately, on her arm because her Kendo uniform's sleeves are rolled up.

Of course, it does! Stupid self. Namra mentally facepalmed because of how stupid her own question was.

"It stings." Jangseul quietly replied, sitting on the chair in where Joonyoung sat earlier.

"It's okay, we'll patch it up quickly."

Jangseul nodded at Namra who stood up to help Ms. Park to find something that they can use to remove the glasses on the female Lee twin's hand and arm.

It didn't took them that long to find some materials. The Choi said something to the English teacher. The older nodded while Namra goes back to where Jangseul sat.

Namra carefully took the female Lee twin's hand. "Tell me if it hurts, alright."

Jangseul nodded and Namra began to slowly remove the pieces of glass starting from her arm.

Suddenly, shouts of the others was heard.

"Cheongsan, get back!"

The two females at the back snapped their heads to the commotion.

Jangseul's eyes widened when she saw a zombie who dangles udside-down on their makeshift ladder.

"Push it! Push it off!" Suhyeok shouted.

Cheongsan quickly grabs the mop that's not far beside him. He shoved the end of the mop into the zombie's chest, making the zombies reach for him.

Seeing the boy struggle, Jangseul grabbed her bokken with non-injured hand. She was about to help the boy when Namra blocked her way.

"Let the guys handle it, Jangie."

Jangseul looked at the Choi in protest and was about to retort something when she felt a finger on her lips.

"Please," Namra pleaded. "You're hand is not looking good. Let's patch it up first."

The female Lee twin sighed before sitting again as she looked at the others that are busy to get rid of the zombie, ready to help them if things get out of hand for them.

Namra continued to remove the pieces of glass from Jangseul's hand who often wince and hiss while the Choi mumbles a quick apology.

Namra softly smiled when she finished putting the bandage on Jangseul's hands. "There, all done."

Jangseul gave her a closed-eye smile. "Thank you, Naekkeo."

--

It was so hard for them to get rid of the dangling zombie that Gyeongsu even needed to throw a computer at it.

Now, another argument is happening because of Lee Nayeon accusing Gyeongsu that he's infected because his nose bled but it is actually caused by Suhyeok hitting his face with a broken mop.

The annoying girl even pointed out the scatch on the accused boy's hand.

"It's just a scratch because of the computer, annoying missy." Areum said, looking at Nayeon before at the others. "Whoever wants to check, come take a look."

"It's a scratch?" Daesu asked, looking at the boy's hand.

Areum nodded, replying, "Yep, teddy bear. Just a scratch."

The others came and also checked Gyeongsu's hand, agreeing that it was just a scratch. Even the English teacher agreed at what Areum said.

"Hey, missy." Areum called Nayeon. "You should say sorry."

Daesu nodded at the Kendo club vice-captain's sentence. "Yeah, say sorry and end this."

"Why should I?" Nayeon retorted back.

The big guy scoffed. "He did it to save us all."

"Well, I'm not sorry." Nayeon curtly said before looking at Gyeongsu. "I saw everything. The creature grabbed you."

And more longer argument happened making the English teacher have enough of their quarrel.

"Enough, children."

Ms. Park sighed before looking at Gyeongsu, placing both hands on his shoulders. "Let's do this. Gyeongsu, you're going to wait in the recording room for ten minutes. I know it'll be hard, but at least it's better than people thinking you're infected."

"No on else thinks that I'm infected. It's only her." Gyeongsu replied, looking annoyed.

Jangseul thinks that it's unfair for Gyeongsu but she's also being skeptical because Nayeon also has point.

The female Lee twin knows that it's just a scratch, but she's not sure as to where the boy got it.

One mistake can cause lives, especially in this kind of situation where everyone turns into flesh-eating creatures.

"Ms. Park," Jangseul called gaining the English teacher's attention and the others. "Can you please let me settle this?"

"Are you sure?" Ms. Park asked.

"Yes, saem." Jangseul answered, stern just like a Kendo club captain.

The English teacher then nodded at the girl, hoping that she can end the argument.

Jangseul thanked the English teacher before walking towards the recording room's door, gesturing for Gyeongsu to follow her.

The boy followed her because he can't do anything after seeing the as serious as ever look of the Kendo club captain. And, he doesn't want to get hit by a bokken.

Jangseul opened the door for the sulking boy to enter the room. Once he's inside, she followed.

The both sat in front of each other.

"Gyeongsu-yah."

Gyeongsu looked at the Kendo club captain who called his name, gulping when he saw the Kendo club captain's face void of emotions.

"That scratch is from the computer, right?"

--

I'm back, mga bading~