Chapter 1 -moving in/meeting mark

You were getting ready to move into your new apartment in Los Angeles. Your stuff was in the loading truck and you were looking up at the huge building. It has been your dream to live here since you could remember hearing about Los Angeles. (Before I continue I know nothing about the place so please tell me if any info is wrong) the big city lights replicating stars the tall buildings. You mainly lived in a small town all your life but you have always wanted to come to the big city. The apartment was really pricey but with your parents help you were able to save up enough money to rent the apartment for 3 months before more rent is due. You plan on staying there but things might not go according to plan so you have to be careful. After looking at all the tall buildings and thinking to yourself you began unloading some small stuff you had to put into the apartment as you waited for the guys you hired to arrive. You opened your apartment and loved it before it was even finished it had to be the best feeling ever. You began setting some things up when your best friend , Ethan calls you. "Hey what's up?" You say into the phone. Ethan reply's with "I heard you are moving into your new apartment?" You say back " yes I am." " well I have news for you. I am currently in Los Angeles with markiplier what is your address?" You tell him the address. " that's only 30 minutes away from marks place!" Ethan reply's with. You can't help but yelp with joy. Ethan then offers you to come over to meet him THE FAMOUS YOUTUBER HIMSELF. You hang up happy that you can possibly get the chance to meet up with Ethan again considering he lives far away and markiplier. You and the guys finish unpacking and unloading and you just stare at your apartment in amazement with everything set up.

You look around and are very happy with how the place looks

You look around and are very happy with how the place looks. You take out your laptop for a few minutes looking at job listings. You then get a phone call. You answer the call happy to hear Ethan's voice thru the phone. " hey mark is happy to meet up all 3 of us at a local cafe if that's alright with you." You hear Ethan say. You tell him you would be more than happy to attend at the cafe. You and Ethan agree on meeting up in 2 hours and he already gave you the location. You hang up panicking because you have no idea what to wear. You look thru your small walk in closet. After 20 minutes of going thru everything you decide on an outfit

 After 20 minutes of going thru everything you decide on an outfit

You'd decide to go with this outfit you put together. You go into your bathroom and brush out your hair and begin getting ready. After 30 minutes of getting ready you grab your phone, pepper spray, and some cash as well as a credit card. You leave making sure to lock the apartment behind you and putting the keys in your purse. You go outside and call a taxi. 10 minutes later you arrive at the cafe but your 30 minutes early so you wait at a nearby bus stop. You sit and play on your phone for the remainder of the time. While playing on your phone you just couldn't get mark out of your head. You have had a crush on them for the longest time that no one knows about not even Ethan. You were super nervous and a bit scared to first meet him. After playing on your phone for a while it was time to meet your favorite YouTuber/ celebrity.

MARKIPLIERS P.O.V.
As me and Ethan sat down at the cafe we see that y/n has not arrived yet. Ethan. Broke the silence by saying " don't flirt with them" you look at him with a bit of confusion. "Why would I do that?" You ask. " they are your type and I know you'll like them maybe not have a crush but still I don't want them to be uncomfortable." I nodded with a bit of confusion before seeing a pretty lady walk thru the door. Ethan points them out and tells you that they are y/n. I can't believe y/n is super pretty. You say to yourself in your head. I watch a bit nervous now as Ethan walks over to them and greets them. Ethan walked over with them and sat down. She sat across from me but she was stunning. In a shy voice you hear them say "h-hi my name is y/n it's an honor to meet you" she looked at me as I begin to say. "I don't think we have met before. My name is mark as you might know and it's awesome meeting you. I reached for there hand for a hand shake and they understood quickly what I wanted. They shook my hand and I felt there hand shake as I grabbed it. " are you okay y/n" y/n responded with " y-yea just a bit nervous that's all" they giggled a little after there sentence. " no need to worry y/n I won't bite and I'm sure you will find me to be quite the charming man. Then I felt Ethan elbow me. " ow dude what the hell" I say to him. " he responds with " what did I say dude" as he whispered in my ear. Y/n seemed to think That was funny as she laughed a little. "It's nice to know that I'm speaking with 2 of the most funny people ever." Y/n said to both of us. We all joked around and talked for hours about our life and our interests and such. As I got to know more about y/n the more I think I like her but it's to early on to tell if those are true feelings or not. I guess I zoned out cause I came back to reality when y/n asked if I was alright. I apologized and the conversation started again with no awkwardness or issues. It was amazing talking with her and getting to know her more. It began getting late and we all stood up. As y/n was about to pay for the iced coffee they got and the cookie i softy moved there hand aside and payed for them. She thanked me and told me that I didn't have to do that. I told her that it was no real problem and that's what friends do. As we were leaving about to part was I seen some guy in a mask walk up behind her. he grabbed her purse and began running. As soon as I knew it I was running after the theif as y/n called the police. I caught the guy and stayed with him until police arrived. The man was arrested and I handed y/n her purse. Before I could react in any way she hugged me really tight. "Thank you so much mark I have everything in here I need thank you thank you thank you." Y/n said. I hugged her back and told her it was no problem.

YOUR P.O.V. (Aka y/n)

As we hugged he felt so muscular. I tried not to blush as i thanked him for saving my belongings. Me Ethan and mark chatted for a few minutes before we parted ways. I took a taxi home and got to my apartment. I unlocked it making sure to lock it from the inside behind me. I changed out of my clothing and got a quick shower. While in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about mark. I almost fell getting out of the shower because of the slippery floor and no rug. I brushed my hair and my teeth and watched some markiplier YouTube videos. I fell asleep to markipliers five nights at Freddy's series.

... tomorrow is another day....

( I know nothing about where mark lives or anything about his personal life so if you notice any info wrong just let me know)