Chapter 4- a day with mark

(⚠️there is kissing involved if you do not wanna read that then don't read the end of the chapter⚠️) After changing into a cute outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You decide to wait on mark to change. After he is done getting dressed he decides to ask you "do you wanna watch a movie or something together?" You reply with "sure" and he sets up the movie using his TV. You sit down on the couch while mark hurry's to the kitchen. You wonder what he's doing. He comes back with popcorn and other snacks. He sets up the drinks and snacks on the stand in-front of the stand. He sits down right next to you to watch the movie. As the movie begins you can't help but think about how is sitting right next to you. You guys are almost touching. You tried not to think about it but you couldn't help it. Half way thru the movie mark looks at you then smiles. You smile back with a bit of confusing but right after he places his hand on yours. You blush a little while smiling. For the rest of the movie you guys are holding hands making small comments about the film. After the movie you and mark stand up to stretch your legs. Mark then asks you if there was anything you wanted to do. You reply with "roles blading sounds fun right about now." Mark says back "there's a place 10 minutes away from here we could go to." A few moments later you and mark walks out to his car and begins driving. After chatting a bit in the car you both arrive. You and mark enter the place. You were excited to start skating but mark seemed nervous. You both got your skates. Mark then tells you "uh im not a very good skater." You could hear a bit of embarrassment in his voice. You take his hands and teach him. Mark was a natural. After 10 minutes mark could skate really well. You guys were roller blading together when all the sudden you bump into him and you both go crashing to the floor. You land on top of mark. You pick yourself up and help mark up. Your face was red with a bit of embarrassment. You mark enjoy the rest of the afternoon skating. You guys decided to get some pizza as a quick break. You guys chow down on some pretty good food before returning the skates. You both were tired and your knees hurt a little from the fall. After getting in the car and talking for a bit you guys decided to go to a bar. You and mark arrive. Mark just ordered some food while you got some shots. You guys were at the bar for a long time having a really nice time. Around 10 you start to get really drunk and that's when mark decided to take you home. You ended up passing out on the way to marks house. Mark carried you up to his apartment. He laid you on the couch and sat next you while you were laying down. You woke up still really drunk. Mark wanted you to get a drink of water but you refused. You sat up towards mark and just out of the blue kissed him. Mark was really confused but ended up melting into the kiss. You guys made out a bit before you climbed into marks lap. After making out you ended up falling asleep with your head in marks lap. Mark sat there for an hour before deciding to go to bed. He put your head under a pillow and gave you a blanket. He decided it would be best to just leave you on the couch.

(MARKS P.O.V)
*in marks head* wow I can't believe she kissed me. But she was also drunk. It felt nice though. He laid there for 30 minutes before falling asleep.

(Sorry this one was also kinda short im tryna keep myself in line with at home stuff and even stuff outside of home I will post another part tmr if I remember lol)

Markiplier x y/n (aka reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें