1

It was a sunny day in Wartwood, everything was fine, or at least for most of the townspeople, as for Sasha, she had time to think on everything she did in the past, until Anne saw her friend sitting in the fountain, and approached to her place.

Anne: Uh? Oh! Hey Sash! What are you doing here?

Meanwhile, a lot was going on inside Sasha's head, some of her thoughts were not just bad, if not they just made her feel even worse for what she did, for all the damage she caused to her friends and even to herself...

She knew she could still leave...

She knew she could. A small part of her had the idea to any time she started to feel attached to this place. After all that happened, she didn't felt right being here. Especially with Anne and Marcy. It seemed like anyone but them two didn't trust her, and well, they actually had a reason...

Sasha sat on the edge of the fountain, her chin in her palm as she thought. She thought about a lot of things, but it mostly revolved around events that had happened over the time she was in Amphibia. And- Well, a lot of that was about her friends, Anne and Marcy, too. Both the good....

And the bad.

However, before she could continue her own inner monologue, she heard someone to the side of her, turning her head to see who it is. To her surprise, it was Anne, walking up. She quickly scrambled together her composure;

Sasha: Oh- Hey Anne! I am just uh- sitting down and relaxing, is all.

Anne saw her friend a little worried.

Anne: Hey there! Was this a bad moment? I mean, I see you were concentrated doing uh- anything you were doing, if you want to be alone, I can leave! It's not really a problem...

Sasha made Anne hesitate?

She really didn't actually, after all, Anne told her that because she didn't wanted to interrupt whatever the blonde girl was doing before she arrived and talked to her.

Sasha: Nono! It's okay! Y-You can sit down too if you want!

She exclaimed, patting besides her.

Anne: Oh, okay!

She sat down, close to Sasha, she could see she was kind of upset, definitely something was going on with her.

Anne: Are you okay? Remember you can talk to me if you want to!

Sasha's eyes widened, before quickly returning to their natural size. Sasha averted her gaze to the side;

Sasha: Yeah, I'm okay- And.. I know. I'm Just- thinking about things, is all.

Anne: Are you sure about that? I don't want to invade your privacy or something, I mean, it's fine if you don't want to talk about it, but, y know? I'm here for you, anytime!

Anne wrapped her arm in her friend's neck, taking them to a hug.

Sasha rolled her eyes playfully, clasping Anne's hands in her own;

Sasha: Trust me, It's okay. And here I thought you were a worry-wart back on earth. But- really, Anne. You don't invade my privacy. Promise.

Sasha spoke, a smile coming onto what was originally a more sullen expression...