3

Sasha hummed in agreement, relaxing her shoulders as she leaned into Anne.

Sometimes, Sasha wondered what she would be without Anne or Marcy.. They have both done so much for her, and helped her become a better person. Even just the thought of them made her smile and giddy..

Sasha smiled, holding onto Anne's hand. She could stay like this forever. And if they could, she would prefer it that way. But, while it was still happening, she would enjoy the moment.

Sasha: You are good with me... Both you and Marcy. I wouldn't be who I am without you two. I wouldn't be here, in Wartwood, next to you, without you. I'm... I'm so glad you forgave me.

Sasha thanked, her eyes getting a little teary as she looked up at Anne, staring into her eyes. All Sasha could do was stare, even as her face became red.

However, what she said next would be a lot more embarrassing than just staring.

"Hey, Anne? I-I... I think I love you... A lot..."

Fuck- She let that thought slip out-

Anne's face started turning red, it really was, she didn't knew why, but that felt...

Good?...

All the stuff happening in there felt amazing, even after everything that happened.

Did she really said what I think?...

She didn't knew, or had idea of how powerful just three simple words could be.

She felt something in her stomach, it wasn't painful, no it felt good, she could just appreciate how Sasha was holding onto her, with teary eyes, she didn't wanted to see her like that, she wanted to see her happy.

Think all this could take an amazing amount of time...

Well, to be fair, Anne was still processing everything, you can't blame her!

She didn't knew what to say...

Speechless... I see, come on! Say something!

After what apparently were five minutes, she could finally be brave enough to look at that blonde girl who was with her...

And tell her how she felt.

"I love you too..."

Anne said that without any kind of hesitation, she wasn't just saying that to make her friend feel better...

She really felt it...

She actually felt that way.

Oh god...

Sasha was going to pass out.

Maybe...

Sasha's face became even more red at the answer, of that making her dig her face into Anne's shirt. She didn't wanted Anne to see her goofy smile and her teary eyes, as that would just be too embarrassing.

"Come on, you literally told her you love her, nothing can be more embarrassing than that!"

Instead, Sasha just held Anne, her tears started leaving her eyes slowly...

Everything finally felt... Right?...

She was at the right place, where she felt she belonged to...

Everything before this had a meaning.

That meaning being "now"

And right now, Sasha was going to enjoy this moment for as long as she could.

Sasha: Can I just... Hold you? I feel like if I move I might pass out... And- Well- This feels really nice too, I guess...