2

Anne laughed softly, and, after a couple of seconds decided to see her friend's eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes, the ones been looking at her since they should been literal kids, but, they were changed...
She saw, not a manipulative look, or a mad look.
No, she actually saw kindness in those eyes...

She knew, it might be hard for some people to change, specially if they don't even try to. She could see this with her own friend, the girl was right in front of her, she knew she did everything she could for change and be a better friend, and actually, be a better person in general. But then, after that moment Anne saw Sasha's eyes, she knew it, she truly changed...

Not just in her manipulative attitude, no, she really changed as much as Marcy and Anne did...

She was lost in those eyes, the ones she couldn't take a look at them in what, apparently, were months.

Anne: I always knew you could change Sash...

She meant it, she knew that, the Sasha was right in front of her wasn't the same Sasha from 5 months ago.

Sasha felt her heart skip a beat at those simple words Anne spoke. Something about them just felt different to Sasha. The way both of their eyes met, it felt like a wave of relief came over Sasha. It made her think. Think about everything she did, and the following things she did to make up for those past actions...

Maybe... Maybe she deserved to stay with Anne. After everything...

[...]

Anne laughed, she probably thought on something dumb she saw, something dumb she did, or some dumb joke Marcy probably told her...

After that, she just tried to start a new conversation with Sasha.

Anne: Remember all those crazy things we used to do back home?

Sasha's thoughts, however, were interrupted by Anne's question, making her eyes focus back on Anne again;

Sasha: Oh- I mean, yeah. We did do a lot of wacky stuff, huh? But... I don't like to remember how I was as a person back then. I like to think more about what new crazy things we will do in the future. Both here and when we finally get back home. Cause, heh, I think I finally feel happy with who I am now, and I can actually enjoy the things I do with you and Marcy now...

She answered, venting out her thoughts openly.

Anne looked at the expression Sasha had on her face, after listening to those words, the first thing she could think of was in justifying her, but, that wasn't right yet, the only thing could come out her lips was some slight words...

Anne: You're right Sasha, you weren't the best person ever back home, but, you know?

She decided to slowly hold Sasha's hand, while she kept talking.

Anne: What matters is that you changed now, and, I'm sure even though you were manipulative with Marcy and I in the past, that isn't relevant anymore, because what really matters is what you think of you, that you actually want to change, what your heart feels, the present, and the good things happened, not the bad things that are in the past, because, think on the bad things you did will just make you feel worst.

Silence, perfect Anne, you're probably not helping, just change topics already!

After all that, she didn't knew what to say, she really didn't wanted to mess it up, so probably the only thing came out her lips, the only thing she said after that, was trying to follow the topic Anne wanted to start with the conversation before.

Anne: I'm also excited for all the new things were going to do after this!