4

Anne could just feel Sasha's arms around her.

After all, she didn't wanted to do anything else in that moment. She was really lost in her world.

I mean, after a confession like that who wouldn't?

Anne was really nervous, her face was just red, probably even as red as a tomato.

All her inner thoughts disappeared when she heard Sasha, her voice was as sweet as an Angel's voice.

but... you've never heard an angel before...

shut up.

As she heard Sasha finish her sentence, she just started feeling, good, that girl was making her feel things she just felt once, a while ago, when the blonde girl told her those words...

I have no weakness!

...

Okay, okay I think I have one weakness

Okay I think I have one weakness-

Anne: I-its- yeah! I mean why not? -She giggled.

Anne was just too nervous to say anything else, the only thing could keep her alive right now was that girl holding her in that fountain.

Anne: It does feel really good, you- you are really warm Sash..

Sasha went silent for a bit... Before giggling quietly. She looked up at Anne with a grin on her face;

"Heh, you're still just a dork~" Sasha teased, chuckling as she played with Anne's hair. Despite the fact that Anne probably rarely washed her hair, it still didn't have any knots in it. Sasha could only smile as she rested with Anne, playing with her hair just to pass the time..

If only she could've had this sooner.

Ah, whatever. She has it now at least. And that means more to Sasha.

"But- yeah. You're warm too- heh." She stumbled over her words, still a little bubbly from everything that had just transpired.

Sasha's hands in her hair felt really good.

i can't remember the last time someone did that to my hair

It really wasn't the things, it was the person, and she knew it better than anyone, she was in the right place, next to her.

She was just looking at Sasha while she was just playing with her hair. It all felt good.

She didn't had to worry about falling off the fountain or something like that...

The only thing she wanted to worry was Sasha. Just Sasha.

She didn't wanted to lose that Sasha.

You love her idiot, don't you?

Anne probably had that feelings for years, but she was just probably hiding them for don't affect her friendship with Sasha, or didn't knew she felt that way...

Or simply, she thought that confessing how she felt wouldn't be possible, but after all, if you think about it...

Her inner thoughts, everything that was going in her brain, were interrupted again, but she didn't really minded it, because she could have more time to think on all that later.

She just wanted to enjoy the moment...

"I've always been a dork Sasha, and I probably always will be-" Anne spoke.

Sasha laid down more, snuggling into Anne despite the fact that, well, they were in public and she could very well fall into the fountain. But, well, she just didn't care.

That look Anne gave Sasha after saying that, made her realize it, everything was feeling out of place since she landed on Amphibia, but... This actually felt... Different, different to everything she felt during that adventure. Different because she was there, not really in the right place, but she was just concentrated in what that girl was in front of Anne made her feel.

However before Anne could even take a deeper look at Sasha's eyes she heard Sasha start talking.

Sasha: This reminds me of back on Earth. The sleepovers we had. Remember when we all carved our initials onto the post of your bed? That was... That was a very good night.

Anne: I remember that! That night was soo fun! -A smile placed in Anne's face as she was just thinking on everything Sasha, Marcy and herself did that night on her house.

Anne: I'm surprised my parents never noticed that carving though, or maybe they did and I didn't knew? That doesn't matter, right?...