6

Once Sasha and Anne were both in the Plantars' basement (Anne's room by then) Sasha let Anne descend off the stairs first.

A lot of things were going through Sasha's mind. The confession she did, how Anne answered, and a lot of more things. When she slipped, and fell down the stairs.

Sasha: Ow...

Anne saw how Sasha fell. And, not really a weird reason, her first instinct was to scream, but she didn't and just ran to Sasha, even though the fall wasn't that bad.

Anne: Oh my gosh, Sasha are you okay?!?

Anne didn't knew what to do, she was nervous.

Because, Sasha fell down the stairs?

Not really. She was nervous because even if they weren't doing anything bad, she knew anyone could go into the basement and see how flustered and nervous she was, but how Sasha fell took actually a big part on her nervousness.

Sasha looked fine. She just got back up on her feet as quickly as she fell down, with not even a single scratch on her face;

Sasha: I'm fine- I'm fine- Just- got my feet mixed up on the stairs. They are kinda steep, y'know? -Sasha said, spurting out excuses.

The embarrassment was all over her face, visible to anyone. According you her, she made herself look dumb in front of Anne!

Anne was there worried, maybe a little too much. She was overreacting.

Anne: Are you sure? I mean it's fine if you got hurt, I can find some ice peas and all that for your feet if you want!

Anne helped Sasha to stand, Sasha really looked fine, it's like if nothing had happened in there.

Anne: You know? You don't have to act tough with me Sash -Anne hit Sasha's shoulder softly as she said those words.

She really wanted to see Sasha's face, but she didn't noticed both of their eyes met again, and damn- her face went red again.

Sasha: Seriously, I'm fine. Promise-

Sasha reassured, but found the words dying in her mouth as she once again made eye contact with Anne. Her face went slightly red, only heightening her embarrassment even more. She averted her gaze quickly, patting at her pants to get any unnoticeable dust off.

As for Anne. She quickly got her gaze away from Sasha's eyes, her face was really red at that point. She just placed her hands in her face to try to cover how red it was.

Sasha: Really, Anne. I'm a tough gal- A little fall like that won't hurt me. But... Thanks for worrying. -Sasha said, rubbing her arm.

Anne: Yeah you really are.

Anne sighed, as she quickly thought Sasha could misunderstood what she said and ended up finishing the sentence.

Anne: I mean, yeah you are strong yeah, haha -Anne nervously laughed.

She was really nervous. She just started cleaning all the things she had all over the floor and placing them all in her backpack.

Anne: Do you wanna sit in the bed or something? -She said once she finished placing all the things somewhere else.