Chapter 2

Stacie's POV

I glance around my room. Today is my last day before I go to Barden. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to love college. There will be lots of parties, hot guys, and just plain fun. I have everything packed up. My room is empty, except for my bed, curtains, and some of my childhood memories. Last week I had gone to my dorm, Benton Hall room 117, to check it out. Being there extra early guaranteed me to see best bed and closet, so when I moved in I had an idea of where I wanted to sleep. I got an extra big room, but I have two roommates instead of one. So there are three beds, three closets, and one bathroom. Yay! No dorm showers, even if our bathroom is tiny.

This week has been my going away week. Every night this week my friends and I have gone to a club, got stupid drunk and on several occasions slept with a stranger. Except for me. Any time I had woken up with another person it had been Drew. I guess you could call us 'friends with benefits'. Well, I had made out with this really hot guy I could slightly remember. He had black hair and pale skin with black glasses. He was wearing a red jacket and jeans. He was sooooo drunk I could smell the alcohol before him. This was at a bar near the Barden campus.

The Barden campus is actually really nice. There are the dorms, a pool, a gym, and some houses. At first I was confused by the houses, but certain groups get them when they do well in a season and get a lot of funding. They have a theater, and a gymnastics gym/dance place. This campus is in a perfect spot too. There's a 20 minute drive to the mall and all those other food stores and restaurants. I pull myself out of bed. That's right. I have been laying here thinking for the past half hour. But now my stomach says it is time for breakfast.

"Morning Stacie!" My mom chirps. How she is so energized in the mornings I will never know. I grab a bagel and pop it in the toaster. My mind wanders back to this past week. I'm going to miss Kara, Kayla, Courtney, and Drew. Dana is going to Barden with me. Originally she had been put on the waiting list, but something happened and now we are attending Barden University together.

DING!!!! The toaster goes off. I take my bagel out of the toaster and put some cream cheese on it before stuffing it down my throat. When I'm finished I get ready to spend the last day with my friends. So Kara, Kayla, Court, and Drew have a super awesome surprise for me and Dana. 10 minutes ago Kayla texted me saying I needed to dress nice. Right now I am putting on the finishing touches of makeup. I put my hair in rollers so it will be curly. Just a touch of pink blush and I'm done. I decided on a red dress with some black heels. I choose black jewelry and wristlet to match the shoes. My makeup is a bit more dramatic. I do a smokey eye with red lipstick and a hint of blush. I take out my rollers and my hair is really pretty and curly. I go with a touch of hairspray. Buzz buzz.

From: Kinky Kayla- We r here. we have 2 b at the surprise at 6 so hurry!xx

Yes that is right. It is currently 5:30. To be honest I have been thinking about how much I am going to miss my friends and family. I went through our old pictures and thought about how much fun we had all through middle and high school. I check myself one more time and head downstairs. I grab my leather jacket.

"Bye mom! I'll probably be home before midnight but no promises!" I yell. I leave before I can hear her reply. I see Drew's hummer waiting for me. I rush over and open the back door.

"Hey!" Everybody choruses. I see Dana with a blindfold over her eyes and instantly frown. Kayla is smirking and holding one for me.

"No. There is no way in hell I'm wearing that and ruining my makeup." I start.

"Too bad. We have handcuffs if you don't want to behave." Kayla holds up some hand cuffs. I sigh and get in the car. Kayla ties the blindfold over my eyes.