Chapter 5

Stacie's POV

We arrive at Aca-Initiation night after a short walk.

"Ladies, welcome to Aca-Initiation night." Aubrey says. We are the last ones to arrive. I see some Treblemakers and other random people I may or may not know, but I can't find Dana.

"Remember your oath and go have fun!" I turn to find Fat Amy. I see she's talking to Beca.

"Hey Cynthia Rose, wanna go grab a drink with me?" I ask.

"Sure." she replies.

"Stacie is it okay if we join you?" I turn around to see Jessica and Ashley standing there.

"Yeah! The more the merrier!" They smile. I turn back to Cynthia Rose. "So when I drink too much tonight, can I count on you to hold my hair if I puke?" She looks at me from where she is filling her cup. Her gaze seems to travel to my chest. I straighten up as she nods. That’s weird.

"To being Bellas!!" We all say and clank our cups together. I lead the girls over to some Treblemakers and a couple people from the BU Harmonics.

I talk to a guy who I saw audition for the Harmonics. "Hey did a girl named Dana make it in?"

"Um yeah, she's right over there." He points to where Dana is talking to a*s hole and McSteamy.

"Dana!" I yell walking over to her. "You're a Harmonic!" I give her a hug. "And why are you talking to them?" I add in a lower voice.

"You're a Bella!" she says hugging me back. "And they are kind of cute plus I couldn't find you. This is good, you can flirt with McSteamy some more." she whispers back. Justin starts playing some song with a really awesome beat. "So this is Bumper." She points to the guy I have been calling a*s hole. "And this is his friend Donald" Bumper doesn't even bother to shake my hand, but Donald does. We meet eyes and Donald winks.

"Nice to officially meet you guys." I say with a genuine smile. Fat Amy walks over. "Hey Amy!"

"What are you guys talking about?" she asks us. Bumper reaches over to push Donald away. Donald puts one arm around my waist and one arm around Dana's waist to guide us away. I blush a bit.

"You are probably the grossest human being I have ever seen." I hear Bumper say.

Dana looks at me "Did you hear that?" she asks. She looked pretty mad.

"Yeah. I think it’s his very special way of flirting.” I reply nonchalantly.

Donald steps in to defend his friend "He's not that bad. And you’re not that bad looking." He changes the subject

"Okay." Dana leads us to stand in one of the stone rows. Then she leaves me alone. With a Treble who is hot.

“So you’re name is Stacie, right??”

“Yes. And you’re name is Donald.”

“That’s a sexy name for a sexy girl.”

“And thats a big step up from ‘that hot guy from the Trebles.” I wink.

“So you think I’m hot?”

“Why don’t you come dance with me and find out.”

He smiles and offers me his hand to help me over the stone bench in front of us. We dance for a couple of minutes, before Dana joins us. When the song ends Dana pulls me away to 'get a refill.'

"What's wrong?"

"Stacie, Aubrey is looking over here and giving you the evil eye. Why?" Dana asks.

"Shit." I take a deep breath. "Dana, the Bellas took and oath saying that they weren't allowed to have sexual relations with Treblemakers. Even him putting his arm around me and then us dancing put me on Aubrey's watch list." I explain. Justin starts playing 'Keep Your Head Up'. "I love this song! But before you say anything, Aubrey seems very serious about that oath."

"Oh. Well it's okay he already found another girl." I look over to see Donald and Kori grinding and then they kiss. My body fills with jealousy.

"I'll be right back." I mutter to Dana, leaving her alone and looking confused. "Hey Aubrey earlier with Donald wasn't what it looked like. But you might want to keep an eye on Kori." I tell her.

"Thank you Stacie. You just proved your loyalty to me." she smiles. "Don't worry about Kori, I'll take care of her."

I go back over to Dana then lead her to where some hot Trebles are. We start dancing and I make sure to be careful. I was a tipsy when Fat Amy comes to get me.

"Come on Stacie we're going home. Aubrey wants all the Bellas to get a good nights rest." she says.

"Ok" I mumble. I almost trip trying to follow her. She puts an arm under me to give me more support and we leave.

*Next Morning*

"Stacie wake up! We're going to be late for our first Bella rehearsal." I shoot out of bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier! We have 20 minutes to get ready!" I shout looking at my phone.

"I woke up late too! Just hurry!" Fat Amy replies.

I run over to my closet and grab white short shorts, a blue tank top, and an off the shoulder white shirt with random black letters on it. I quickly dress and put on some light brown wedge sandals and my purse. I throw my phone, a bottle of water and my wallet in my purse. I run to the bathroom and fix my makeup and pull my hair into a bun.

"Done!!" I run out of the bathroom. Fat Amy is just sitting on her bed in her pjs. "Fat Amy we have to leave, why aren't you dressed?"

"Aubrey sent me a text say she's delaying practice until nine. I think she's got a hangover. She got pretty drunk last night after she kicked Kori out for kissing Donald." she shows me her phone.

"She KICKED Kori out?" I gasp.

"Yeah she said a good Bella reported her. Plus Kori and Donald 'disappeared' right after that." she replies. "Now why don't you go get a shower, you're a mess." I nod and go into our bathroom. I turn on the shower and take the clothes I had put on 5 minutes ago off. As I step in the shower, I can't help but pity Kori. I wanted her to get yelled at and band from seeing him, but being kicked out was a little harsh. I felt so guilty right now. But it isn't hard to figure out what they did after they left. All I can think about the entire time I'm showering is how I acted like a jealous b*tch. Why do I even feel this way? I get out and get dressed then pull my hair back into a bun and put on light makeup. I go over to my nightstand and open the drawer to reveal a Nutrigrain bar. I eat it quickly and look over to Fat Amy. She is wearing a pink v-neck with black yoga pants and tennis shoes.

"I ate while you were in the shower." Amy says heading to the door. We walk to the Bella House and into a room with a stage area on the floor and chairs surrounding it. Fat Amy walks over to Cynthia Rose and Beca who are looking at old picture of the Bellas.

"Man the old Bella's was crazy." Cynthia Rose comments

"Eh, they kept it tight." Fat Amy says. Aubrey walks over to where we are standing.

"Hey can I put my purse here?" I ask Cynthia Rose. She nods and I put my purse in between our chairs.

"Okay sopranos in the front and altos in the back" She orders. We all take our seats. "As you can see, Kori is not here. Last night she was Treble-boned. She has been disinvited from the Bellas." Aubrey removes her chair.

"That oath was serious?" Beca exclaims.

Aubrey gives her a dirty look. "Dixie Chick serious. You can fool around with whoever you want to, just not a Treble."

"That's not going to be easy. He's a hunter." I say gesturing to my lady part.

"You call it a dude?" Beca asks in amazement. I nod.

"Stacie, the Trebles don't respect us, and if we let them penetrate us we are giving them our power." She scolds me. I look down.

"Not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate." Fat Amy objects.

"So does anyone here have anything to... confess?" she walks over to where Mary Elise is sitting. Mary Elise just avoids Aubrey's gaze.

Mary Elise finds her voice "It was an accident and I-"

"Turn in your scarf and go." Aubrey orders.

"But.." her voice fades away. Aubrey nods and takes her scarf. Then she gestures for her to get up and leave.

"*Cough* sl*t" Fat Amy coughs.

"Take your chair." Aubrey commands her. Mary Elise grabs her chair and slowly walks away. The only sound you can hear is the chair being dragged across the floor. When she reaches the small step she breaks down crying and runs away.

"Was that necessary?" Beca asks.

"This is war, Beca, and it is my job to make sure my soldiers are prepped at go time with three kick ass songs sung and choreographed to perfection. And there are only four months until Regionals, so if you have a problem with the way I run the Bellas then you should just-" Aubrey's rant is cut off by a gagging sound. She makes several small gagging noises and swallows.

Chloe is at her side in an instant. "Don't stress Aubrey, relax, we don't want a repeat of what happened last year." she says softly.

Lilly raises her hand "What.. happ.. last year."

"What are you saying?" Chloe asks.

"What happened last year?" Lilly says slightly louder. Fat Amy shakes her head letting us know she still can't hear. "And do you guys want to see a dead body?"

Chloe goes over to her purse and pulls out her iPad. She types something into the device then pulls something us. It was a video of the Bellas at the ICCA's last year. Aubrey was singing her solo when she suddenly threw up. After that she kept throwing up due to the stress. Once the video ended there was a really funny suggestion.

"Oh click on guy pukes like cat!" I say point to the video. Aubrey claps.

"Enough. It happens, it's over." I turn around and face her. "We will practice every day for at least two hours seven days a week and I trust you will you add your own cardio.

"Why cardio?" Beca asks.

"Yeah no don't put me down for cardio." Fat Amy adds.

I think it is safe to say Aubrey does not look happy. "Okay moving on. This is a list of all of the songs we've ever performed, and if you will notice we only do songs made famous by women." Aubrey tells us while Chloe passes out papers.

"There's nothing from this century on here." Beca points out.

"That's because we don't stray from tradition." Aubrey explains. "Now," she walks over to a dry erase board "this is how we will become champions." On the board there is a whole schedule of everything we will be doing. There are several bubbles that have 'No Trebles' in them.

Aubrey starts by having us run laps around the stairs. While we run down the stairs I hold my chest, I should have worn a sports bra. Aubrey stands to the side slapping our butts as we run by to keep us moving, then walks over to the chairs. "Amy! What are you doing? Aubrey asks out of breath.

I see Fat Amy pull herself up from where she was laying on the floor. "I'm horizontal running." Amy explains moving her legs in a bicycle motion while laying on her back.

"Horizontal running?" Aubrey questions.

After running we get a quick water break before we work on vocal exercises. Since there is nobody in the Bellas who can beatbox, we all have to learn different sounds used during performances. Then we get our uniforms and shoes. We practice walking in our shoes which is easy, I don't get how the other girls behind me are struggling. We get a short water break after that. While everyone else works on dancing, I have to work with Chloe because of the way I 'express' myself while singing. I join everyone else when Chloe says I am to try their dance moves.

Everyone tries out the choreography Aubrey and Chloe shows us. Somehow it turns into a free for all dance session where we all show off what we can do. I show them my dance moves. Then I go down and put my hands on the floor while lifting my left leg parallel to my body.

"Alright, I'm calling it."

"Thank God." I mutter. I grab my purse and walk over to Fat Amy. I take off my over shirt, leaving me in a tank top. I put on some extra deodorant. "Ready to go?"

"Just wait, I think Aubrey has something else to say." Amy replies. I see Beca walking over, but I completely missed what she said.

Aubrey slams her water bottle down. "Okay everybody don't forget to pick up your performance schedules. We have a gig next week, that's right next week."

"You guys it's Sigma Beta Feta's annual fall mixer." Chloe explains to us.

"Okay hands in Bellas." Aubrey says putting her hand out. We all hesitate. "Hands in a-ca-bitches!" She says more forcefully. I put my hand in. "Sing Ah." Fat Amy starts singing.
"Nonono that's actually on three Fat Amy."

"Ahhhhhh." Fat Amy says.

"Alright on three. One, two, ahhhh." Aubrey looks seriously stressed as some of us mess it up, including me. "Okay we will work on that first thing next time." she decides. Fat Amy and I walk away. I go over to my purse and start putting things away. As Amy and I are leaving we hear Beca.

"That's my d*ck." She shouts at Aubrey before walking away.

"What was that about?" I ask Amy.

"I don't know but right now I am starving, so do you want to go to lunch?" she replies.

"Sure but let's go somewhere quick." I suggest. We head across campus to a Subway. I get a foot long turkey sub with lettuce and I'm not sure what Amy got. We pay for our meals and are about to head out the door when Bumper and Donald walk in.

Bumper takes one look at my outfit and says "Stacie I think you missed the sign out there. It says 'no skanks allowed." Donald looks away, but I see the upset look on his face.

Fat Amy comes to my defense. "I hear they call you 'Bumper sticker' because even up close you're not funny." I laugh. Bumper blinks in surprise. "Don't bat your eyelids at me like a 19th century prostitute." I laugh even harder.

"Hey Bumper?" I say in a sickly sweet voice.

"Yeah?"

"You might want to look at me a little longer. I know you're not used to talking to pretty girls, but being rude will not get you anywhere. Say something like that to me again and I will tell everyone you were born without a butt hole and it all comes out the front." I say with a sweet smile. With that I turned away and went to walk to the door. Fat Amy follows me laughing really hard.

"Man Stacie you should have seen his face! He is humiliated." she says in between fits of laughter. I laugh with her. The next time I see him would not be pretty.

(A/N) Hey! So I decided to add a chapter about the Activities Fair, so yay! Thanks so much for all the reads and votes! And thanks especially for the comments. My friends is writing a Fantasy and it's kind of hard to explain, but it's called "Fabelle" so please check it out!

-Sophie xxooxxoo