Chapter 17: Epilogue

Stacie's Pov

We file into the auditorium six months later, and I sit down quickly.

"Listen up, a-ca-ballers," Tommy calls. "I have been rejected by the Army, shoved into a Dora the Explorer backpack, and pushed into the girls' locker room wearing nothing but suspenders. But no matter. I am in the world that I love. And with the assistance of my boy Justin..."

"My liege," Justin mock bows.

"I launch this year's auditions. Belly roll. The most recent ICCA national champion winners get to pick the audition song," he motions to us.

We whisper our suggestions to Beca, who, being the kind and benevolent dictator she is, picks one of our suggestions.

My eyes get misty as I remember Donald's graduation. I'd met his parents that day, and I'm hoping I got their seal of approval.

My boyfriend was getting ready to start a career, and try and make it in the world, and I was ready to support him, no matter what.

It isn't going to be easy, that I know. I know that we'll have our ups and our downs, our good days and bad, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I snap out of my shockingly deep and serious thoughts at Tommy's voice.

"Alright nerds. Let's go with..."

Because in the words of Aubrey Posen, Life isn't easy, it's Aca Complicated.

Author's Note: So this is it! It's kinda a crappy ending, but I'm not good at writing mushy goodbyes, and I don't think I'll be giving this story a sequel. However, I did receive a suggestions a long long long time ago, and I may consider using it to create my own OC. Of course, I'd have to create a male OC too, because did anyone else notice the Trebles had NO personality in the second movie?! It was kinda disappointing.

IMPORTANT!!!! I AM THINKING OF DOING A ONE-SHOT CONTEST FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTERESTED. I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS A GOOD IDEA OR NOT, BUT I THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW!!

So anyways, thanks to everyone's who has ever voted, commented, suggested this to a friend, told me they hate my story, told me that I suck at writing, because everything all of you have done has made me a better writer, I hope. I don't think this is my last story on Wattpad, but who even knows anymore. I love you all, and I hope to be writing more soon!

XXOOXXOO- Sophie