Sit

"Sit!" The command ushered out of Jiro's mouth again.

Rin slid a dark look on his beady eyes, her defiance leaking out of her like a poisonous dark spell. It only gave the demon more motivation, adding a tingling sharpness in his tone.

"Sit!"

Her eyes lit up, she braced her body tightening, she had a challenging look in her eyes that says, "make me!"

Jiro's eyes flashed at the challenge, trying to get her to eat last night wasn't that easy and he had to result to sounding sweet and being kind - even serving her a plate. Hardly what's expected from the lord of a manor but he'd done softened up for her, bent a little, just so he could let her live even gave her a servant, a nice outfit and fine things just to make her comfortable, and this is the thanks he get?

His lips twisted into a half crooked smile, he couldn't help it. He doesn't like defiance but he enjoys the challenge.

Kurama beside him straightened his back, eyes widening with intrigue and gossip. His smile slithered further stretching his lips. "How interesting Jiro, looks like you have your hands full with her."

"Yes, she seems to have no respect of my authority."

"Perhaps if you didn't scare her to eating our food last night, she would have had a different opinion of you."

Jiro slid his charcoal eyes over to Kurama who's now back sipping on his cup of tea. Tranquil wore him like skin. It's amazing how the yokai can keep himself serene constantly. Jiro has seen in it in Kurama too many times before, even in the wake of danger and death, Kurama is a picture-perfect illusion of peace.

"What would you rather have me do? Kill her?" He thought they're passed this conversation.

"Well, that was an option." Still an option Kurama thought.

"No." Answered Jiro sternly.

"So, you picked yourself up a stubborn maiden instead? Is that the reason why you have her wearing that expensive Kimono? I'll have her scrubbing the floor if I were you."

Rin's irritation rippling off her skin, two men openly discussing her loudly as though she wasn't there. "You two done yet?"

"Sit!" Said Jiro again with finality.

"The audacity." Added Kurama with a breath.

Rin held still, chin held high every inch of defiance steaming out of her flushed skin.

"Oh look, Jiro. I think you pissed her off."

"You either sit on your own, or I could make you." He murmured in a quiet dangerous breath. "It's your choice Rin."

"No."

"So be it." He said happily accepting the challenge. Everything about him calmed and even let his posture slouch slightly.

With one wave of his hand, his power encased Rin, her knees buckled like two solid sticks and moved on their own, folding on her knees, forcing obedience on her.

Rin fought against the magic, face grimacing at the struggle that it felt like her knees, her hips, everything below her waist was going to shatter. Useless as it is, but she couldn't just obey someone for the heck of it.

"No!" She lashed out; anger reverberated through her voice.

Kurama let out a rather impressed whistle.

The fight went on, the elation in Jiro's body language were all signs he's enjoying himself, he held her with his power - gently - giving her a chance to fight it.

"You're toying with her, Jiro." Murmured Kurama.

"I'm giving her an opportunity, Kurama. There's a difference."

Kurama held still on his seat, a hint of smile remained on his lips, interest never leaving his face. He was glad he made a visit to the manor early in the morning, watching Jiro struggle with his new captive made it all worth it.

Rin's knees slammed into the cushion in defeat, her face gave a grimacing wince, it didn't hurt, Jiro made sure she wouldn't feel any pain but the notion of losing the battle against him was no less than irritating. She glared at the yokai with a shining spite that only made that arrogant smile on his lips stretched wider.

"Enjoying yourself?" She spat.

"No, but I could do this all day." He crooned, chest inclined slightly forward and with another flick of his finger, Rin folded her knees on top of each other and lowered her head to a deep bow.

"Say you're sorry and say you'll behave better." Jiro purred.

"No."

"Like I said, I could do this all day. I've got nothing else better to do."

"Sor..."

"What?" Jiro crooned, pressing her spine closer to the floor.

With gritted teeth, Rin said in a very pissed off voice. "Sorry, you bastard! I'll behave better!"

"Good girl!" He purred; his voice laced with satisfaction.

"Fascinating." Murmured Kurama finally releasing his grip from the cup he held on to so tightly and poured another serving of hot liquid from the kettle. "I'd like to see what else you can do to her."