Demon

The battle of power against will. Dominance against stubbornness kept on for days. Rin has proven to be a handful for Jiro and Jiro wasn't about to let the human run all over him. 

"You have no respect!" He bellowed over the table in his office one day. 

"You don't get to demand respect without earning it!" Rin screamed on top of her lungs.

 The two butted heads against each other that it became a form of entertainment to the residents and servants of the manor.

"Have enough yet?" Jiro's lips flashed a wicked grin, he wore a robe tucked beneath his hakama, black feathers spilling out of his clothing. He had her climbing the long stairs of the manor up and down to the point of exhaustion. Rin could hardly feel her legs, sore beyond whining. She would have stopped long ago but Jiro's power animating her limbs would not allow her.

"Ten more minutes." Jiro murmured, boredom rode him as he read through scrolls upon scrolls on his table.

"You're an asshole!" Rin cursed through her gritted teeth. 

Jiro laughed softly. "Yes, you said that about a hundred times already. I'm starting to get convinced that's my actual name."

He rolled the scroll and placed it beside him, picking up another one without bothering to grant her a single glance. He knew how it drove her mad when he ignored her. 

Rin hissed, wishing nothing more but to get her hands on him. She imagined herself punching him numerous times in the face. 

Rin was so pissed, she suck a hard breath just to hold down tears threatening to climb her eyes. She would have cried a long time ago if it wasn't for her ego. She couldn't let him win. She couldn't let him see her cry because she couldn't bear to see the satisfaction in his face once he knew he'd made her so upset. 

"You're a bully and I hate you!"

"If only you can afford to be nice for once. Then you won't have to go through this." Jiro murmured, his disciplined nose remained planted on the scroll before him. 

"Nice to you?" She laughed dramatically. "Never!"

Jiro sighed giving his magnificent wings a good stretch and arched his back. "Just for that, I'll add another five minutes."

Rin wheezed and climbed more steps on the stairs. 

It felt like a very long fifteen minutes of hell for Rin by the time Jiro uncoiled from his pose and strode slow crippling steps over to check on her, finally rewarding her some of his attention. 

Rin swallowed a big gulp of air feeling like she's going to hurl her guts out. 

"You're out of shape, Rin." Jiro crooned, grinning at her. "You should work out more."

Rin snarled, but the queasiness in her stomach distracted her from throwing insults at him. 

He waved a finger instantly halting her from climbing more steps. He summoned her to him. She felt her toes lifted from the surface, floating as the bubble of his power hovered her from almost at the top to the bottom of the stairs.

Jiro greeted her with a smile. His gazed focused on her sweat soaked chest and dampened neck. Rin shined scarlet both from exhaustion and anger. "Look at what you did, you ruined a perfectly good kimono."

She glared at Jiro and squirmed against the rope of his magic. "Asshole, prick, jackass, dick!"

Jiro ignored every harsh words and insults she threw at him. "Very expensive too." He said with a soft shake of his head. It was a flashy red kimono patterned with pink and white roses. He thought she looked ravishing in it, but those words of compliment would never reach her ears. He'd be damn if he ever admitted to even finding her slightly attractive. 

Those dark eyes finally granted Rin a long look at her face. "So, whatever happened to your promise of behaving better?"

Rin scrunched her nose and flashed her teeth. "I promised no such thing."

"Yes, you did." His unfaltering grin dared not leave his face and mocked a high pitched voice that suppose to sound like Rin. "You said, Yes Jiro...I promised I'll be good for you, I'll behave better and I'll do whatever you want me to."

Of course he added more to what she actually said, but he couldn't help it, especially knowing how much it pissed her off. 

She kicked her leg but the bubble of his magic prevented her from reaching him. "You made me say it, demon!'

He breathed feigning the disappointment in his voice, he slackened his broad shoulders, wings bending on the wooden floor. "And here I thought you were sincere."

"Unbind me, you demon!" Hissed Rin with what remains of her patience. She doesn't have time for his games, and flirting with her in his own sadistic ways isn't making her melt for him either. 

Jiro rose a single brow. "You know, I prefer tengu instead of demon."

"No! You are a demon, demon, demon, demon, demon!"