Draco and tiana

Draco Malfoy, also known as the bad boy of our school is here in front of me and i cant beleive it . I am tiana and its my birthday today . Nobody seems to remember it apart from HIM . I had dinner and was going to my room when he suddenly comes from behind and takes me to his room . Its decorated just the way i imagined to have a birthday decoration for me once in my life since i was a kid .
This sweet gesture knocks the wind out of my lungs . The feeling of overwhelm drags me down and our lips touch . This kiss seems so different from the rest of kisses i have had in my life . It's full of passion , longing and love for each other . Here we are , just the two of us and filled with lust and love . His hands slowly goes down from my waist .
He grips my ass and gives it a gentle squeeze. I squeak into the kiss. He tilts his head and giggles. This moment feels perfect. I take the bold move and put my hands under his shirt . It's so tempting and it's calling me to itself . I can't resist any longer for him and see that he too feels the same.
He slowly unzips me out of my dress and here I stand I'm front of him in only my bra and panties . As I try to cover it, he holds me close and whispers," Don't hide your beauty princess . You look so innocent right now " . His words have the desired effect on me .
With the hunger of my body, I remove Draco's oh-so-perfect-jeans which made his butt look like a perfect treat while nibbling on his spot which made him go crazy . We couldn't wait for each other anymore . Soon we were naked and already panting .
Our lips moving in sync making a perfect melody of its own . My legs around his waist and him guiding me perfectly to the bed . He made me lie down on my back while kissing me on forehead,cheeks,lips , collarbone and started going down .
Soon he was between my legs and his tounge making amazing patterns on my pussy . My back arched above the bed but he pushed it down while continuing the magic he was doing with his tongue .
Slowly he added a finger making me moan . And grunting he asked," You okay there princess?" Words didn't leave me and i just nodded . He comes closer and whispers in my ear,"I need words" . I stammer and say,"P...per....perfect Draco " Moaning his name .
I can see the smirk forming on his beautiful face. I bring his head up and kiss him passionately . With this i come on his fingers . He brings it to his mouth and tastes me . "Hmmmm. Way more amazing than I could ever explain. " Hearing this,blush appears on my cheeks .
I whisper hungrily," I want you. "
Draco is stunned hearing this . I palm him . His erection in my palms and him moaning my name makes it the perfect view. "Stop that Tiana , or I will literally come in your palms" He whispers. It sends shivers down my spine . I start kitty licking his dick and soon take it in . Still some of it is out of my mouth so i start stroking it in my hands . Squeezing his balls and licking his precum .
Ahhhha!
Soon he his cum fills my mouth . It tastes salty and warm . I gulp it down. I straddle him and kiss with all my life . His dick again comes back to life ."You sure you want me inside you baby ? " . He asks in a worried voice. " More than ready than I have ever been . " I reply back . He takes out a condom from his pocket of the discarded jeans that lies on the floor.
Lines his cock with my pussy and kisses once before slowly entering. I feel a pain and a tear escapes my eye . He kisses it and says that I can still say no to this . I know better and kiss him in response. Once I am adjusted to his size, he slowly starts the in and out motion . Every second encouring him and the pace becomes faster. " So tight . Ughhh . I love you . I love how your pussy welcomed me princess. You are the most beautiful thing " he says while his forehead is connected with mine . I feel like I have found heaven in him . He brings out the best and worst in me. " I am gonna cum daddy " I say . " Me too princess " he says panting and heaving . And soon enough I tighten my walls and cum on his dick while he empties in the condom . Exhausted we both lie side to side , cuddling and sleep in each other's arms for the night . This was the happiest birthday i ever had .