TENANT LOVE

I am Sophia, a doctor who had no place to live a few months ago . I noticed a beautiful and small house open for keeping a tenant . I thought this was my chance and now I live in it . Other than me , a God like figure lives here . His name is James,  about 25 years old , 6 ft tall and very handsome .
He is mostly seen in all black outfits and god , he looks damn hot in those . These ruffled hair , after his workout the sweat that covers him ( I wish I was the thing covering him but it's sweat ;)),those blue eyes that calls  me in . All the things about him are so appealing . Wish I could eat him like I eat my ice creams.  Oofffff!
Anyway today too like other days , he was outside my door calling me for dinner that we always take together. But something was different about him today . He seemed playful and naughty more than the usual and had a glint in his eyes .
The table was settled more cozier and romantic today.  Flowers in a vase and sitting next to each other . It all seemed like a dream . The dinner went amazing. Somewhere in the middle we held hands and the electricity that went through my body was of another level .
When the dessert was getting served , I noticed that he wasn't eating it with contemplation and I asked why was that so . And he replies ," The only dessert now I can think of eating is you ."
This turns me on so much with the idea of fucking on the dining table . And next thing I know is his large hand on my thighs . A finger trailing up. I moaned . And before I know what's happening , I have parted my lips inviting him inside my mouth . That tongue when it took control was so good like words can't describe it . He picks me up and makes me sit on his lap. While kissing , I started dry humping him
And gosh his size seemed amazing . It was so fascinating see him grow hard beneath me. After we have done or a while , he picks me up and puts me on the dining table . Kissing my lips and slowly going lower . My chin , my collarbone,  my nipples . It all gives another level of satisfaction.  I can't stop moaning when both his hands and tongue start playing with my boobs . They made such a nice pair together . And seemed perfect for each other . Quiete a team as we may say . Going lower and kissing all the parts of me that I have come to hate and love in all these years he kissed all reached between my screaming pussy which begged for attention.  He seemed as if he was enjoying his game . To make me suffer . Well this game can be played by two people too . And so I started moving and this caused and immediate reaction . Unable to handle it any longer than we have already waiting he bends me over the table and strips me to the rawest parts of me exposed to him and the next thing I knew was his hand wrapped around my neck .
And gosh I could feel him inside me to my core . I had never felt this kind of pleasure in my life before.  He was filling all parts of me for all they were worth for . The harsh raw moment made the heat of the situation even more . His grunts and moans were a music to my ears which made me cum on his fulfilling dick and soon he followed the lead .
Picking me up in his arms like a princess he took me to his bedroom and cleaned me up with hot water . Came back and cuddled me up.  He made my day !