Bang bang

Me and Hardin have been in relationship for quite a while and I love how possessive he gets sometimes . I really want to try something to ignite the lust he feels for me . While I am thinking this Hardin asks me and takes me to the mall. That's when the brilliant idea strikes me .
I start acting like a kid just to irritate him . I enter a book store, take out many books and just wander around. He sits on a chair watching me do this and making sure that we don't get in trouble. I innocently go with a book and sit on his lap . To get "comfortable " I move a little and he whispers in my ear, " Stop moving baby girl or else I will have to bang you on this chair only "
I blush furiously at his words . I can't control myself when he speaks filthy things in my ears . It's so fucking hot . You say," I will do just as daddy says ". "That's my good girl right there " he replies. But I wasn't just finished there. I get up and run out the store . And go to Victoria secret . Pick out the hottest lingerie and bra .

I know that Hardin will soon come and see what I am doing so I go to trial room quickly and take it

I know that Hardin will soon come and see what I am doing so I go to trial room quickly and take it . It feels so naughty and dirty . I love this feeling . I pay for this quickly and stuff it in my bag so that Hardin doesn't notice it till I want it to be seen . 😉
I come out and see him searching for me . He asks me where I was and I just say I got lost . We leave after that since we were both exhausted. He makes a nice burger as we get home and I go upstairs to our bedroom after that as I know that he is gonna work for some time . It's pretty late now. I take a shower , change into the things I brought today and lie on my tummy on the bed .
I open my laptop and start watching some videos . After some while, I feel a gaze on me and I know who that might be . Yup I was right . It's HARDIN . " Baby doll I know how much you love teasing me but you have tested daddy a lot today . He is going to punish you for that . " He comes behind me and grabs my hips yanking me into doggy position.
He removes the barely there clothing I was wearing and spanks me on my ass . I yelp. It feels so good .
" I know my princess likes this . And BTW I loved the thing you were wearing " he says nibbling my earlobe . It feels so hot . I moan in need for more . Words have already left me . He harshly pushes me on my back and climbs on top of me . Slowly sucking my nipples and while holding and pinching the other . I can feel myself soaking .
" I love how I have the power to make you come with this simple moment even . " With this I put both of my legs around his waist and i can feel his erection against me and that's enough to bring me to the edge .
He slowly goes down there and starts licking it and you love the tenderness of his tongue. And while doing so he adds a finger . Some later another one and when he gets the assurance of it being wet enough, he thrusts into me without warning and giving me time to adjust . I feel so full . I scream his name over and over . He keeps going inside me and moving out . He looks so hot in a layer of sweat that's covering him. I lick his soft spot above the collar bone .
He moans my name . That sound is soo heavenly .We soon come around one another . His juices dripping inside me and mine on his dick . We look down and I see that now I have a hickey on one boob. We both smile at each other when we notice it . We kiss each other . And tired say our I love yous and sleep with me in his arms

------------------------------------‐------------------------

Authors note :
I hope you are liking it so far . Please tell me what do you think about this ? It gives an encouragement and helps me write better . Any ideas are welcome .