THE MEET (2)

Sara's POV:
After that everything went smoothly. We had a large feast and both of us talked . It was really a great time . The casual physical touches ignited a fire we both never knew existed . Soon after a lot of food and desserts we went to a park . It looked so perfect in the darkness .
The small lights way above our heads , the benches , the way park faced a beach,  it was like imagining a dream . We soon walked hand in hand around it . It was little past 10 and having spent our day together,  I ran my car towards my apartment.  His resting place for the night was there only .
As we entered my place , none of us was sleepy and we were loving having each other's company . We talked a little but later decided to watch a movie . Snuggled into the couch , the movie began and so did our movement for being closer to each other .
Not even half way to the movie I had my head on his broad shoulder and he had his head on my head . With our hands around each other.  This should have been written down as one of the perfect moments of the lifetime . Soon we both were found kissing
None of us knew who started it but it was amazing. The passion and lust for each other was seen in the kiss . We couldn't keep our hands off each other.  The kiss intensified, tongues fought for the dominance and with a simple movement of tongue he had me moaning his name. 
His tongue won and the kiss deepend . My hand in his hairs tugging at it and his at my nape pulling me closer . As we part to take breathe ,our foreheads join and he dives at my sensitive skin above my collarbone.  Sucking on it . Running a tongue along and biting it . Slowly going down.
I could see the bulge in his pants and seeing it I was guessing it was gonna be monstrous. I put my hand on it and rubbed it up and down . His movements stopped . He growled from the back of his throat.  Creating such a sensual voice . And that was the last of patience we both had . We ripped each other's clothes .
The eagerness of our hands to touch other and never leave the contact was wayyyy too highhhh. We went back to kissing and slowly he was on top of me .

Sam's POV:
The feeling of being on top of her was heavenly . Her wholesome figure below me . I attack her breast and take the life out of them . Her moans are like angels playing music . Those whimpers have my heart . I linger some kisses down till her stomach and then without warning I attacked her wet pussy . Made 8 around her clit with my long fingers . Played with it for a while till I knew she was desperate for me . I was building anticipation. 
As my fingers continued she starts moaning, " hummmm.......Sam faster . Put it already in ." Her voice has a command in it . And so I push my fingers in her love hole . And start moving them in her tight pussy . Her eyes squeezing shut in pleasure . It felt so good to see these raw emotions on her .
And her moans had their effect on my dick . If it wasn't hard before , it was definitely now . More than just hard . When I tell her this , she comes on the edge and cums all around  my fingers. I taste it and it's pure bliss. I kiss her to make her taste herself . And she kisses me back with passion. 
My dick is in pain from being so hard . The next thing I know is her on her knees between my legs and her pretty mouth near my dick . And then she takes it in her mouth . First the head and then starts going up and down the shaft as much as she can . Taking the rest in her palms and keeping up with the motion . She moans on it and later gags while she tries to deep throat it . Am already growling .
She might have felt my dick twitch cause she leaves my dick with a string of saliva and my pre cum still attached to her plump swollen lips . And comes sits on my lap . Our chests touching and slowly slids my dick inside her . As she gets adjusted to the size , she starts moving .
She takes me so well . With every moment , I can feel her boobs against me . Her wetness on me and in this moment I feel contempt and happy. 
I move smoothly and bring her below me . Using my elbows as support to hold myself up . Placing her one leg on my shoulder and positioning myself better , I enter her once again . And this time I hit her g-spot with force . Her nails dig in my back and it feels so amazing.  My hands keeping her in place . I am sure my marks will be on her for days
The hickies on her breats looks perfect.  And she starts saying my name and scratching my back with more force . I feel her walls clenching around me. She screams , " Am gonna cu.......cum soon " and starts shaking violently.  This view is enough for me too .
We both come around each other . Exhausted from our day and night together , we sleep clenching each other close and tight .