A PERFECT GOOD GIRL

Ashley a girl living in Paris goes for a drink to a club. She loved having a dick fill her . The way it filled her emptiness and made her feel full was the thing she desired the most . She gets there takes few shots of her tequila and is feeling better already .
She goes to the dancing area and startes moving her hips around. Everyone seemed mesmerized by her figure . Those full breast and the perfect shape of her ass .
The black dress sticked to her like it was a part of her . All the right cuts and those material .
Soon a hand snakes around her waist . There was a beautiful man standing behind her and dancing with her . She starts grinding her hips on him . He groans from the stain he feels by his clothes.
" Don't do this to me baby doll " he whispers in her ear. She involuntarily shakes . His deep husky voice reaches her core and makes her feel like jelly in his arms . They knew they had enough of each other with this teasing. They were burning inside for more .
The black that surrounded their eyes showed the lust they felt for each other. Quick to reach his house , they start kissing passionately in the elevator and he slams her on the wall . He says," Baby girl , you are so beautiful. I want to take you right here . But I have my own ways . Those are little harsh ." " Am ready for whatever you have to offer daddy . Just make me yours. " He bites into her collarbone just as she says this. The sting , the harshness had her core melt . They reach for the door and are soon inside the room .
As Ashley starts removing his clothes , he says in a commanding voice, " Baby girl I will decide what you have to do . Now go beside the leg of the bed, sit on your knees and remove your clothes. "She does as she is told and is already high with the anticipation. He has a smirk on his face all this time and she loves seeing it there .
He removes his black t shirt and oh the tattoos that filled his chest made him look like a Greek God. " like what you see princess?" She was practically drooling all over. "Spread your leg " he commands and she does . A whimper leaving her .Blush reaches her cheeks when she looks at how he noticed the wetness pooled in her pussy . " I didn't even touch you yet and you are already wet . Good girl !" He says with a smirk .
"What will you do to satisfy your daddy,princess?" "Anything you want daddy " . He drops his pants and pushes his dick inside her pretty mouth . Oh so tight and full. He rolled his eyes back in satisfaction. She was kitty licking his tip before but now with his hand in her hairs , he was fucking her mouth . He can't stop the voices that are being emitted in the back of his throat .
She gags and he feels pleasure shoot inside him as she moans on his dick .His precum on her perfect lips and the string of saliva . Suddenly she feels the loss of contact . And is thrown on the bed . He climbs on top of her and pins her hands above her . They looked like a perfect mix of demon and goddess. Kissing all over her body from toes to head except the part where she needs it the most, her clit.
Bites into her hard nipples . Rolls them around with his hands , pinching them . She has never felt a pleasure like this before . And suddenly she feels something biting into her skin . It was a flogger . He was using a flogger around her body and specially on her breasts . She could feel the blood reaching there.
To be in a better position she moved a little but this didn't get unnoticed by George. "Oh princess are you uncomfortable? I didn't mention that you can move when you want baby girl . This means punishment "
Oops !
He bends her over his lap and says ," Count for me little girl " . He feels him rub her ass and out of nowhere a hand comes in contact with her ass . She screams ," one " . He fondeled her skin where he hit her and then another spanking was given . She cried ," two " same procedure till 5 were over. He has satisfaction written all over his face from seeing his little girl like this.
Suddenly she feels a balm being rubbed and coolness felt where he spanked . This was turning her on more than she already was if that was possible .
He says ," Now princess you know you should not mess with daddy . Go and lay on your back . " Ashley does so and he comes , spreads her legs and ties them with a rope to the bedpost . She lays there like a bedsheet on the bed . Wide open for him . " You are so beautiful princess. I am the luckiest man tonight ." And saying this he starts eating her out . She reaches her climax with his tongue only . He keeps that going while adding his fingers as well into her love hole .
He is over stimulating her . She can see how hard he is trying to not burst out . And all at once this all stops . No more moments around her or inside her for a min . She was just over with her 3rd climax. And baam suddenly his thick and long dick is inside her .
She is a moaning mess . He can't seem to stop himself and they both have reached another level of paradise . They both fill each other soon . She is dripping of both of their juices . With whatever strength he has left he unties Ashley and her body is decorated with his art work.
Full of hickies and marks of his fingers .
They cuddled for a while and then he gets up . Picks her up in the bridal style . And seeing that she won't be able to sit for a while . Turns on the tap for bath tub and settles them both properly with her against his chest.
He asks ," It wasn't too much right princess? " " No daddy it was just perfect " She says truthfully .