𝗳 𝗼 𝘂 𝗿

"Oh Gaia, I didn't see you there

"Oh Gaia, I didn't see you there. Are you okay?" A deep voice rang out.

I looked up and there were a pair of icy blue eyes peering down at me.

Those eyes will be the death of me.

"Oh Lily. Yes, I'm fine just catching my breath. What are you doing here?" I said breathlessly.

"I'm on my way to my mom's house." He told me in his velvety voice.

"Oh that's nice. Well it's nice to see you again, tell your mom I said hello." I said as I got up off of the ground.

"I will. Be safe." He said as he drove off

We finished our walk around the neighborhood and walked into the house just as Dite pulled up.

She rolled down the window and shouted "Gaia help me get the groceries out the car!"

"Okay I will let me get Juno and Jupiter in the house and fed.

"Okay just hurry up. I don't want the scrimp to get too warm."

This girl and her scrimp.

I walked into the house, gave the dogs their food and shouted for Circe to come down stairs and help us get the stuff out of Dite's car.

I walked back outside to Dite's car with Circe on my heels.

"Hey Dite what are we having for dinner."

"Surf and turf, red wine and an apple pie."

"Hmm sounds good."

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

We sat down at the dinner table.

"So how was y'alls day?" Circe asked

"Today I had a shoot with Dior and Iris was there. Dite said, wrangling her eyebrows.

Circe has always had a thing with Ares ever since we were in college . She had never told anyone but we found out when we found them fucking during one of Dion and Achilles' parties.

"Dite don't think that because you are one of my best friends that I won't kill you." Circe seethed.

"Well my day was great. I saw Achilles and LuLu then I called Dion." I said, wrangling my eyebrows at Dite.

Dite had the biggest crush on my older brother Dion. You should see her face when he walks into a room.

"Oh you did? How are he and the girls?" Dite said, ignoring my gestures.

"They are fine. I'm going to them this weekend and I'm bringing the girls back with me so that Dion can go to Louisanna for his next game."

"I'll get their room ready." Dite said excitedly.

Before Dite was scouted to be a model, she wanted to be an interior designer.

"I had three meetings today and I saw Nasty Nich." She cringed.