𝘁 𝗲 𝗻

^^ pls listen to this song. it goes with the chap but it's also a great song. 

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I rang the doorbell twice before I walked into Lily's house. I walked all throughout the house before I started to get nervous. Where are they?

I decided to check the backyard before I called the police. As I walked out onto the patio, I saw them. They were swimming in the pool.

My eyes flashed to Lulu wearing the one piece Burberry swimsuit my parents had gotten her for Christmas. I smiled at the memory of last Christmas.

My eyes flashed back to the masterpiece that was Achilles. He was wearing white Ralph Lauren trunks that clung dangerously low on his hips. It showed his well defined abs and V line. I might have been younger than him but I was not too young to know about Lily's legendary body and endurance.

While I was in my trance Lily had gotten out of the pool and wrapped me in a wet and strong hug.

"What are you thinking about?" He murmured against my neck. "Your big beautiful" He grins "Car" I smirked.

Not gonna catch me lacking

"Hmm I do need somewhere to park my big beautiful car." He palmed me through my dress. "I think your little garage would be the perfect place, don't you?

I know that he didn't just quote WAP

I pushed his hands away. "I told you no sex. That includes fingering Achilles. It's also a little weird that you just quoted WAP"

"And I told you that I would make you eat your words, let's not pretend that you aren't wet. You act like I don't know WAP. If I recall correctly that's all you listened to for a week straight when it came out and now I know it by heart. "

I started cackling because I knew it was true. "Well there is nothing that I can do about it. I started to take off my dress. I was wearing a swimsuit similar to Lulu's except mine was the Burberry Vintage Check Triangle Bikini.

Lily wolf whistled and I flicked him off.

I walked over to where LuLu was splashing around in the water and hopped in right next to her.

"Hey LuLu. How are you?"

"I'm good now that you're here. I'm gonna have a great time with you and Vati before Mama comes to get me."

"Oh okay" So that's what we did. We swam and ate and enjoyed each other's company.

As we were eating lunch she walked in. It was Ursula, Lily's ex wife.

He pulled me onto his lap and whispered "Let's make her jealous." He started to feed me chocolate covered strawberry. 

This man makes me feel like fire