𝗻 𝗶 𝗻 𝗲 : 𝗽 𝗮 𝗿 𝘁 𝘁 𝘄 𝗼

We all sat down at the table then Papa blessed the food

We all sat down at the table then Papa blessed the food. We had Shrimp Alfredo, homemade bread, and Caesar salad. The adults had red wine from Marcus and Medea's vineyard.

"Maman, can't I have wine? I was allowed to have some in Italy and France."

"Yes you may, but only one glass." Medea sighed. She tries to be a firm mom but she always ends up giving in to her mini me.

"So Achilles, how is business?"Meada asked from across the table

"It's good, we just opened a new building in Hong Kong."

"I was stationed in Hong Kong about 6 years ago. Great place to be." Kostos rasped.

"Oh really what branch?" Marcus questioned

"He was a marine." Eva chirped.

"Eva, how did you get Kostos to be your bodyguard?" I asked as I dug in my dad's heavenly bread.

" Eva and I have known each other since we were teenagers but after highschool we lost contact. Circe was telling Ares about how Eva needed a bodyguard so Ares contacted me and here we are." Kostos explained.

I could sense there was a bigger story but I chose not to push.

"Wait, does that mean that you are moving back into the house with Kostos?"

"Yeah we are. Kostos says he wants a room close to mine and the front door. For security reasons."

"Oh really for security reasons.That shouldn't be a problem." I smirked at Eva and she glared back.

My mother, who is sitting on my left, whispers, "They think we can't hear them but they have been at it every night."

I lost it. I'm fucking cackling at this point. Everyone at the table is staring at me.

"I'm sorry everyone."

"Anyways" My mother glares at me "Gaia and Achllies when did y'all start dating."

Dion and Medea both spit out their drinks. "WHAT!" They screamed in unison.

The whole table erupted in chaos.

"ENOUGH!" My father bellowed. "We will discuss this like civilized adults. Now all of you sit down and shut the hell up."

The whole room was stunned. I can only remember 5 times in my life where I've heard my dad yell.

"Uh oh Grandpa said bad word." Daphne slapped her hand over her mouth.

"I'm sorry baby. I won't say it again." He kissed her head.

"Now Achilles and Gaia explain."

"There is not much to tell. I've been seeing LuLu and Lily a lot since Lulu is in my class this year. We got to talking, went on a few dates and now we're dating." I shrugged my shoulders and drank my wine.