𝘁 𝗵 𝗶 𝗿 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻

Lily fell to his knees and started to sob. Rushing to his side, I held him as he let it out. I'm not usually good with emotions, let alone my own but my heart string pulled to see the agony on Lily's face.

"Mi amor please we will find her, so don't fret. You forget the influence our families have on the world around us." I kissed his cheeks and wiped the tears away.

He looked up at me with those broken blue eyes. "Gaia I know who took her, it was Ursula."

I gasped and looked at Beau. His steel blue eyes hardened.

"Normally I wouldn't be like this but it just keeps happening. She takes Lulu places without asking me and then when I say something she would make up some bullshit excuse for why she did it. Because no matter who I meet or how many years we've been apart, I'm still in love with her."

My heart panged. He still loves her?

My emotions must have showed up on my face because Lily kissed my cheek. "Meine Liebling I love you with everything I have but Ursula was my first everything and the mother of my child, she will always have a place in my heart." His eyes searched for any trace of doubt in mine. I nodded and hugged him.

"Hate to break this up but I found something. Beau raised a piece of paper. Lily snatched it up in desperation. It read

Dear Achilles,

Yes I have our daughter. She is coming back with me to LA tonight. If you want her back I need 1 million in cash. When you get it, drop it off where we first met. Don't even think about trying to fuck me over. I will know and our daughter will suffer for your mistakes. One more thing, you might want to check on Clio. She might have a nasty bruise from Philip's boot.

Love your wife

I screamed. "How dare she, that fucking slenderman, malnourished looking ass bitch." I grabbed my clothes, ready to get away from this god forsaken beach.

Ares ran after me. "Gaia calm down, we will find her. There is nowhere on this planet that I don't have people in. Ursula and her boy toy won't get away with this." I faked a smile for him.

 I knew that we would eventually find her but what will happen in the time it takes to find her? The bright little girl I had watched grow up could be gone forever. I felt wet hot tears fall from my face.

By the time I made it to the house, my tears were dried and I was ready to find my goddaughter.

The police were swarmed around the house keeping guard and looking for clues. "Gaia, is there anything that happened when I was gone?" Kostos walked to where I was.

"Yeah Ursuala took Lulu back to LA and she wants 1 million in cash." I was surprised at how calmly I said it.

He nodded " How unoriginal. This is just desperate." He rolled his eyes as if kidnapping and holding a child for ransom was some juvenile crime.

I walked into the kitchen, all the children were sitting at the table eating ice cream and the women except for Angel were drinking wine.

Circe saw me first. "GAIA." She wrapped me in a bone crushing hug. " Come have some wine while you tell us what happened."

I got my glass and then relayed to them all they had missed. All of their jaws were on the floor. "That conniving bitch. What the hell is wrong with her?" Circe lily white skin was tinted a violent red. "I know. Poor Achilles, he must be heartbroken. If only we had gone with them instead of letting them go on their own." Angele looked ready to throw up.

"Angel, maybe you should go lay down. All this stress isn't good for the baby." Dite grabbed her arm to keep her steady.

A loud crash echoed in the kitchen. We all turn to see Dion, Lily, and Beau. Beau had dropped the bowls he had collected from the kids.

"Oh for fucks sake. Can one day go as planned for heaven's sake?!" Dite threw her hands in the air.

Beau walked to his wife and held her face. "Are we really going to have another baby?" His baby blues searched her pink face.

"Yes Beau, we are having babies." She smiled sweetly. Beau got Casper the friendly ghost white. "Did you say babies?" I squealed. Beau still hasn't said anything.

"Beau, sweetheart, you haven't said anything." Anyone could see that Beau not saying anything was making Angel nervous.

"I think he's in shock." Beau shook his head as if to clear his head. He scooped her up and peppered her face with kisses. "Of course I'm happy. Just a little shocked." Angel smiled and hugged him tightly.

I caught Lily looking at Angel's stomach with broken longing. I wrapped my hands around his torso. "We'll find her mi amor. I promise."

"Mr. Vos. May we have a word." The cop, an attractive twenty something stood next to his 40 something overweight partner. They introduced themselves as Percy and Phil.

"Of course we can." Lily grabbed my waist, pulling me along. The fat one glared at me while Percy's eyes ran down my body in a way that wasn't quite predatory, more like how you look at something you can't have.

"How do you do ma'am?" His southern charm creeped out as he kissed my hand. I felt Lily's hand on my waist grip tighter.

"She isn't really important to this sir." Phil rolled his eyes and scoffed at Percy's gesture.

"I plan to make this woman my wife so whatever you say to me, you can say to her." My heart swelled.

His wife! OMFG

Phil immediately straightened up. Percy smirked, still eyefucking me.

"And you stop looking at her like she's a piece of meat. If you want a piece of ass go to a fucking strip club. Now tell us where the fuck my daughter is! " Lily snarled, pointing at Percy.

There's the captain daddy voice. 

word count:1,033

q/a: what is something you rlly want?

a/n: to be cillian murphy or pedro pascal's controversially young gf

hey bitches!!! how is yall's day! mine has been AMAZING! i've been folding laundry, watching edits of my daddies and watching the last of us. i watched american pyscho last night and im a little scarred. men are so fucked up, but it is what it is. hope your day is going as good as mine! i love yall, stay safe, fuck some bitches and drink water!!!!!