Forever My Lady | Duke Dennis

"Dee." I said peeking my head into my boyfriend's streaming room. "Yuh?" His deep voice responded, not really turning his head to acknowledge me. "Can I show you this outfit for the dinner with your moms?" He was currently in his chair, playing 2k and streaming of course. His subscribers started making comments about me when I came in, majority good things, and he just stayed focused on the game. "Uhh ya go head." I heard him say, which allowed me to walk in wearing this pretty ass dark blue dress.

"So what do you thinkkkk?" I asked him with a nervous smile, doing a full 360 for him to see everything

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So what do you thinkkkk?" I asked him with a nervous smile, doing a full 360 for him to see everything. He paused the game and turned around in his chair watching me turn before I stopped. "Mmm. You sure we gotta go have dinner with dukes? We can always reschedule." Duke looked at me with eyes that could undress me, licking his lips slowly and leaning back in his chair. This man made me weak in the knees so easily with his fine ass. "Dee, come onnnn. Be serious." I hit his shoulder which made him laugh softly and pull me down on his lap. "Ite y'all I got to goooooo. Catch me next week." He saluted his subscribers goodbye before turning all of his systems off and attacking my neck with sweet kisses. "Mmmm. Babyyyyyyyy." I dragged out as his fingers found their way around my throat and his kisses became slower and more sensual. "You. Ain't . Have. To. Come. In. Here. Looking. So. Damn. Good. Ma." He said in between kisses and him caressing my body. "I just wanted your opinion. I have another outfit I can wear. You knowwww how much making a good impression with her means to me." "Lemme see the other one too, this one might have to wait for another night." He but his lip and smacked my ass as I walked out of the room.

Duke Dennis. That's my boyfriend. My man. Allll mine. We been together for about 2 1/2 years now but didn't go public until a year ago. I don't know how we managed to keep it a secret for so long, only our close friends knew. Not even his mom knew about us and now I'm finally meeting her. For him to wait so long always made me skeptical and suspicious, but he was always big on reassuring me that I was his one and only. He always says that in order to meet his momma you have to be someone extremely special so I guess I've shown that I am. I was in love with this man, basically have been since we met.

"Kai gimme my shit back!" I yelled as I chased him into his bedroom. "Bruh yo slow ass come on now!" He laughed as he held my phone above his head. "Nigga ain't nobody slow. I'll get yo ass right...NOW!" I said hopped on the bed and on his back. "Thanks." Taking my phone back and unlocking it, getting on instagram. "Ayo by the way I got some dudes coming over to watch the game and shit soooo yea." He told me, walking past me and going into the bathroom. "Y/N! Get the door!" I heard him yell, making me roll my eyes and go downstairs to the door. I opened it and there was this tall, fine ass brown skin man standing in front of me. He had tattoos all over and these pretty pearly whites. He was wearing this Sonics trucker and t-shirt, some shorts and red Jordan 1 Lows. Just looking at him was making me weak in the knees. "Wassupp. You must be Y/N." He said revealing his deep country voice. "Uhh. Oh yea. That's me and you are?" I asked nervously, stepping aside so he can walk in the house. "Duke. Duke Dennis." "Nice to meet you Duke." "You too beautiful." He said turning around, looking me up and down like I was a steak dinner or something. "Bro can yo nasty ass not look at my her like that?" Kai came down the stairs and dapped Duke up, pushing him into the living room. "What she is fine." Duke shrugged before plopping down on the couch.

Cadillac Dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें