Can't wait

Fluff :) ( a lil heated fluff tho if you get what I mean ;) )
Tw: none prolly

Baz
It's the first class today, and it's with snow. I'm sitting next to him, one hand carelessly on his thigh and the other on my desk taking notes. Simon isn't paying attention at all, he's just staring at the wall and leaning back onto his chair. He looks bored, and I really wanna reach out and kiss that bored expression away. Merlin I'm in love.

It's the second class today and it's not with Simon
:( I spend the whole time thinking about him and his pretty face and his soft lips and his blue eyes and his freckles skin and his big... ego... i miss the boy.

Third class finally comes around, and it's its with Simon, but he sits in front of me, and we can't talk at all. This is barely better than not being with him.

Lunch! Finally! Now I can grab Snow and kiss him and... no Baz you certainly can't, it's a fifteen minute break. I'm an idiot, man,

I see Snow sitting next to Bunce and walk up to him. I lean into his ear from behind so only he can hear what I'm about to say.

"You look so pretty right now, Snow"

I see the blush creep up to his ears and he excuses himself and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the cafeteria and into the men's bathroom, where he pulls me into a hot and sloppy kiss. We kiss like this for a good few minutes until some first or second year opens the door and we pull apart, Snow red in the face and me completely calm, except for the bit of spit on my lip. Jesus that's gross.

It's the first class after lunch and I can't wait to get out of this class, it's so boring. And I don't have Snow. Simon. Simon Snow.

My boyfriend.

It's the second class after lunch and I'm starving, I didn't eat breakfast nor lunch, I just fed on two rats in the catacombs. Again, this one isn't with Simon and it's so frustrating.

The last class of the day. Fucking. Finally. This ones with Simon and the teacher barely ever pays attention to us, sitting in the back, so I can hold Simons hand and lean against him as much as I want. He's almost asleep against me, and if that isn't the cutest thing ever I don't know what is. The class is finally over and me and Snow instantly hurry up to our room and the second the door closes he's at my lips.

He's pinning me against the wall and kissing me forcefully and it's so hot. He has one hand on my cheek and the other on my shoulder and I have mine tangled in his hair.

"Baz" he whispers between kisses.
"Kiss me" I say. He does. "Please"
"Baz-"
"please"
"okay"
He kisses me so good.

I grab at his waist and pick him up, and break from his lips to walk over to his bed. I lay him down and get on top of him, softly kissing his lips. He whines against them and it's so good. He's so good.

I grind into his lap. We're both hard.

I sit up and start to unzip my pants, and he does too. Then he takes off his boxers.

"Baz" he says, reaching for my boxers to pull them off.
"Yes, love?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

A/n: 579 wordsssssss and yes I know I left you right before it got good, idk if literally anyone reads this shit I might make part two but currently I have one read, and that is myself so I don't see this going anywhere. Anyway if you're reading this then like that's cool 😎 and please don't be a silent reader, leave comments, I love them :)