Your story

The picture has the characters names for those like me who forget.
...
Lil guide to contractions:
Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Color
Y/L - Your Last-name
E/C - Eye Color
Y/C - Your Country
...
You can skip this chapter if you want it's just to talk a little bit about your story and your character.

In this story you will be taking the place of Choi Nam-ra (who won't exist in this story) as the class president and top student, and crush of Lee Su-hyeok.
...
You can imagine yourself however you like, this is just a suggestion.

Explaining my suggestion; a motorbike (Ducati) that's how you get to school

Gloves, you need them for the bike (if you don't wear gloves your hands start to form calluses), because they are new you want to brag about them to your friends and that's why you keep them on.

Another important item is the tie, it's Gwi-nam's, nobody knows he gave it to you (your friends think it was Su-hyeok) because you never talk about it. You wear it instead of the bow girls use.

The rest is up to you, if you like you can imagine it like this or however you want because it doesn't affect the story. So add accessories, jackets, whatever you want! (Please tell me in the comments how they are hehe I'm curious)
...
You are an exchange student from Y/C, you wanted to finish your last two years of high school in Korea so your parent/tutor/s sent you here. They stayed in Y/C. You are living in an apartment in the group of buildings where Na-yeon lives.
...
You are friends with "the boys", the group of friends includes Su-hyeok (he has had a crush on you since the day you arrived), Cheong-san (he is confused about his feelings for you), Geong-su (your best friend forever you adore him), Woo-jin (you are a good acquaintance of his sister because you have seen her sometimes when you hang out with him), Dae-su (treats you as his sister), and Joon-yeong (he is a bit jealous of you because you are the top student but can't hate you because you are one of his dearest friends).

You get along well with the main girls as well, but you are not friends.

Na-yeon wants to be your friend but you can't stand her because of how she treats your best friend.
...

Gwi-nam... the boy that sparked your interest the first day... when something between you to happened.

He has been crushing on you since then as well, but doesn't want to admit it (he is scared you won't like him back, because why would you? You are the definition of perfection in his eyes and he is everything that's wrong). You won't admit it either, you hate bullies.

You don't talk to him except for occasional glances where you have stared at each other.

He takes care nobody picks on you and always keeps an eye on you.

Leaves a chocolate/candy (your favorite) in your table everyday without anyone noticing, he knows it's your favorite because he heard you say it once.

He is very attentive to details and to everything you like or dislike.

He thinks you are the most beautiful person on earth and that your mind and personality are even more amazing, for him you are like an untouchable goddess.

He gets jealous when he sees you with your friends, he would love to be by your side and have those smiles and laughs directed to him.

Pffft and then he has the nerve to be unsure if he likes you.
...
Now without further a-due let's begin this story.
I hope you enjoy! Please let me know by commenting and giving it a star!
Also, I don't think the actions or anything Gwi-Nam does is okay, he is trash but welp idk I felt like writing a fanfic where he isn't so bad.
-Blue