First eye contact

I have always been hearing about a certain someone from Riddhima. Dr Riddhima Soni, who was staying with us for a while had become our family. And I totally ship her with Vansh Bhai. I am waiting for the day, when I could call her Bhabhi.

Well, I was talking about her sister. Since she was living here, away from her family, she always talk about them. I now even know all of them. Her father, Deepak Soni works in a company and her mother, Renu Soni, is a housewife. But what excites me, is her sister, Ishani, with whom she had a lot of anecdotes to tell.

According to Riddhima, Ishani is epitome of fury. She gets mad so easily. She had punched dozens of boys for no reason in particular. Since then, I have this urge or curiosity to meet this girl. And my wish came true soon.

It was Badi Mom's birthday. We were going to celebrate it grandly just like before. There were so many guests that were invited but I was eagerly waiting for Riddhima's family. Vansh Bhai wanted to surprise her and that's why he had invited them.

I was standing at a little distance from ladies when I heard Bhai calling someone.

"Sweetheart...", This was the only word I could hear amidst the chaos. With curiosity, I glanced at his direction to find who his sweetheart was. I watched him hugging a lady of around Mom's age. With a frown I stared him and that's when Riddhima squealed.

"Mumma!". Oh she was Riddhima's mother. Wait. It means...

"Stop lying, we know you didn't miss us, even a bit.", I heard a rage filled voice and surprisingly I predicted to whom it could belong. I raised my head and zeroed my eyes at the figure from whom this voice erupted.

Ishani, for sure. Her eyes dark with anger and her lips pursued was enough to forecast her. She looked alot like her mother. My eyes were fixed to her body as I was keenly observing her every movement.

She was clad in a purple shimmery dress, flowing till her knees. Her hair were kept loose and were flowing till her waist. She was wearing a matching triangle shaped earring, which were dancing in synchronization with her movements.

I was probably zoned out for a moment because Angre snapped his fingers in front of me, waking me up from Ishani Dreamland. I quickly shook my head and glanced at Angre who was grinning like an idiot.

I moved away and waited for Riddhima's family reunion. I could see them chatting and laughing together, with Riva swaying in their arms. My eyes automatically moved to the woman, who was holding Riva. Ishani's eyes were twinkling when she was talking with Riva. I was standing a little away, but could still hear her baby voice by which she was addressing her.

A smile automatically appeared on my lips. She is enchanting!

No soon, did I thought that, her eyes snapped upwards and locked with mine. I was staring her black eyes which were staring me back with little fury. The time stopped for me at that instant. All I cared about was a pair of dark fiery eyes in which I was drowned.

Our first eye contact, lasted for a total of seven seconds when she averted her eyes towards Riva again. I watched her leaning towards Riva and whispering something in her ears. Just then Riva bobbed her head towards me with an amusement smile and then returned to her, only to broke out into giggles.

"Chachu.", I heard her saying at which Ishani nodded. Oh so perhaps Miss Fiery Eyes was asking about me. I couldn't control the grin that was spreading across my face.