Dancing with the she-devil

For the very first time I found hesitation and nervousness in Ishani's eyes. That actually motivated me to grab her waist and moved towards the centre of the dance floor.

Her horrified face was worth watching when I placed her hand over my chest. Now it was my turn to smirk and I did.

Her face turned crimson when the song started playing. Actually the song was from female's point of you and ofcourse was romantic. It was quite uncomfortable but her flustered and nervous face washed away all my unsettling feelings. Instead I felt over excited because only this way I could see her vulnerability.

I pulled her towards me and twirled her. She collided with my chest and scowled. I was lost for the moment in her sweet lavender fragrance but when my gaze fell back to her face, a sly grin was greeted me. Ah, this is bad.

She now looped her arms around my neck and showed me her sparkling smile. My heart was pounding widely at the closeness. Her eyes held mischief in them and I knew I was in danger.

Soon I felt a tingling sensation at my nape which now turned painful as if someone was piercing needle there. I shrieked but my voice was unheard between the crowd. Ishani's face was already glowing with satisfaction as I deciphered it were her nails which were giving me so much 'pleasure'.

I held her hand and twirled her again so as to save myself from her nails. And when she returned to me she placed her heels over my shoes, hurting my toe badly.

She lip synced the song while placing her hands at my shoulder and still pressing the heels at my shoes. I winced which increased her grin. Soon she turned around and back hugged me or specifically choked me by her hands. She trapped my throat and pressed her arms around my neck.

I coughed and touched her arms to loosen up her hold but she tightened it instead.

All the while people were watching us keenly with a smile, adoring our 'beautiful' dance. Only if they know!

She then came in front again and this time pulled my hair. Her one hand was at my shoulder and the other hand was busy in uprooting my hair.

To the audience it looked like a romantic moment where the she was softly grazing my hair. Only I knew how 'soft' it was!

The song ended after some more tortuous minutes and surprisingly I was more happy than I were at the beginning of this dance sequence.

Ishani leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Did you enjoy the dance?", And with her victorious smirk she left the floor and marched towards her family, leaving me there.

I learnt a very important thing today. I am never going to dance with this she-devil, no matter what!