Ishani of my dreams

The birthday party finally ended with a slight worried note. A chandelier was about to fall over Badi Mom and Bhai, had it not been Riddhima shouting and saving them. We were relaxed after finding there were no serious injuries.

Lately we headed towards our room to sleep. And this explains why I am here, lying at my bed, thinking deeply about a certain she-devil who had destroyed my sleep.

I wonder how it would be if our first meet was different. I started dreaming about a parallel Ishani who is sweet, charming and considerate.

Ladden in her purple shimmery dress, she walked towards the mansion. She glanced all around and gave a sweet smile when she found me standing nearby.

Wit slow shy steps, she moved towards me and forwarded her hand.

"Hi. I am Ishani.", She spoke in her honey like voice and I swooned. She smiled when I introduced myself.

We both went near the drink section and grabbed drinks for ourselves. She patiently heard my stories about Bhai and Siya; and laughed occassionally.

She too added her stories and we chatted for so long. She then asked if I would like to dance with her. My grin widened but before I could say yes, an image of Ishani choking my throat popped up in my mind.

I shuddered when I recall how opposite Ishani of my dreams is. I can't dance with her even at a dream. Great! This is the intensity at which she has scared me.

I huffed and turned around to get a peaceful sleep without Ishani intervening my dreams.