Part 4, "who is he?"

(Techno POV)
It's December 14th, y/n was streaming, I watched her stream while I did some work, a few minutes later I hear my phone ringing... it was y/n... I answer with hesitation.

Techno- "hello?"
Y/n- "hey I need help"

I smile seeing her play with her hair whilst talking to me, i chuckle while I ask  her with what.

Y/n- "I don't know what to pack"
Techno- " well look up how weather is over there, then go off of that."
Y/n- "omg your a life saver, thank you sooo much"
Techno- " heh no problem shortie"
Y/n- "anyway, what are you doing mr. blade?"

I freeze while I hear her say those words, I could feel my face heating up... am I blushing? Ugh why does she do this to me.

Techno- " j-just working"
Y/n- "oh okay, I'll leave you be then"

Without think I say,
Techno-" no no it's fine, I just finished, how about we stay on call."
Y/n-" wow okay sure"

I sit in silence watching her run around her room tying to catch koda,

Techno-" cute"
Y/n-" what was that techno?"
Techno-" uhm nothing!"
Y/n-" mhm"

Quickly I put my face in my palms and heavily breathe.

Y/n-" techno are you okay?"

Why am I out of breath, and why does it feel like there's butterflies in my stomach?!?

Techno-" y-yeah don't worry about me!"
Y/n-" are you sure? You sound out of breath"
Techno-"u-um yeah I'm fine, oh look I just got a message from will, sorry y/n got to go!"
Y/n-" oh um okay then bye"
Techno-" bye."

My breathing starts to slow down but then I hear y/n's voice in the background... shit I'm still on her stream... i lay down on my bed and listen to her soft voice.

I look up and see a male walks into her room, you couldn't see his face but she quickly stood up and hugged him... I slammed the laptop close.

About 5 minutes later I slowly started breathing and calmed down...shit I might of broke the screen...I open it up and see a small crack...dammit... I closed again more softer and then start packing clothes.
________________________________
It's December 15th and I started seeing more of him on her streams... and the more I saw him the more I stoped talking to y/n. I even started to ignore her texts and declining her calls.

10:26am:
Tommy-" hey y/n wants to know if your mad at her"
Techno-" I'm not mad at her."

3:57pm:
Wilbur-"why have you been ignoring y/n?"
Techno-" I'm not trying to, I'm just busy"

7:46pm:
Phil-" mate we need to talk"
Techno-" what up Phil?"
Phil-" so your busy?"
Techno-"huh?"
Phil-" talk to y/n"
Techno-" okay?"
Phil-" okay? OKAY?!? MATE y/n is worried, talk to her..."
Techno-" and I will"
Phil-"when? When are you going to talk to her? Go do it now."
Techno-" okay okay, I'll go talk to her"

11:57pm:
Techno-" hey..."
Y/n-"t-techno? You talking to me?"
Techno-" yeah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you, I have just been busy"
Y/n-"oh okay, we'll I'm glad your talking to me again"

I smile to my self, I felt selfish for doing that do her, ignoring her...

3:42am:
Y/n-Yawns-" hey blade, I think I'm going to go to bed"
Techno-" okay go get some sleep princess"
...
Y/n-" same to you my prince"

Why did I say that? Why did she do that? Oh god my face is doing that think again, it's all red.
_______________________________
Nothing much happened the next few day, just more sightings of the man, I'm not sure who he is but he has a good relationship with y/n.

Techno-"hey I got a question"
Y/n-"what's up?"
Techno-"who is he?"
Y/n-" huh?"
Techno-" the guy in your streams"
Y/n-" b/n?" ( brother's name)
Techno-" yeah I guess"
Y/n-" he's my brother, he's visiting for the week. Why?... your not jealous are you?"
Techno-" wha- NO, no I'm not jealous, I was just wondering"
Y/n-" mhm okay mr blade"

"Just her brother? Wow I got jealous of her brother, I got jealous over a hug? I'm not normally like this, what's wrong with me?"
Phil-" you sure your not in love mate?"
Techno-" did I say the out loud?"
Phil-" yeah"

Right I was now on call with Phil because y/n had to go, can't believe I said that out loud

Phil-" techno? Mate you there?"
Techno-" sorry got lost in my thoughts"
Phil-"okay"
_______________________________
December 17 6:24am , I jump into the car and drive to y/n's, the day before i had bought all of y/n favorite snacks. I also remembered y/n's Starbucks order so I'm planning to get her drink before picking her up.

I  also brought a pillow and my blanket for us, I made sure I looked fine because it was my first time seeing y/n in real life, I'm not going to lie, I'm scared. I am way out of her league, she look like a super model, but still I put my best effort on looking good for her.

I started heading to y/n's house, 8 hours to drive.
________________________________
                     (Y/n's POV)
Techno just had texted me that he was on his way, he would here around 1pm. I had just gotten out of the shower and went to get everything ready, I dried my hair, put it in a messy bun (for now) I was wearing a white crop tank top and some brown sweat pants with a flannel.

 I had just gotten out of the shower and went to get everything ready, I dried my hair, put it in a messy bun (for now) I was wearing a white crop tank top and some brown sweat pants with a flannel

I drove over to a "puppy daycare" to drop off  koda for the 2 weeks I'll be gone, I return home to clean up the house before techno picks me up.
________________________________
(A/n)
Hey you read 1024 words, good job :) anyway get some sleep, eat food and drink water. bye bye !