Part 6, games and dinner

I wake up to y/n and ranboo sitting on his bed talking, I sit up and yawn

Y/n-" oh your awake, there breakfast in the kitchen for you"
Techno-" oh okay"
Ranboo-" come on y/n let's go"
Y/n-" okay!"

She hops off the bed and follows Ranboo but before she leaves she comes over to me and ruffles my hair

Y/n-" hurry up slow poke"

Then she leaves, smiling. I change and come out to see all of the guys ( adults)

Techno-" where are the girls and children"
Phil-" as in children you mean tommy, tubbo and ranboo?"
Techno-" yeah that what I said, children"
Dream-" do you have a nice button up?"
Techno-" yeah why"
Dream-" wear it tonight"
Skeppy-" we're going out to dinner so you need to look nice"
Techno-" oh okay"
_______________________________
                     (Y/n's POV)
ranboo, tommy, and tubbo we're running around the yard playing football. While me, minx, Hannah and niki were playing volleyball, and puffy sat outside watching us/ keeping score on who was winning.

It was me and Hannah vs niki and minx, since me and Hannah are more competitive we were very serious on winning. In the corner of my eye I saw techno at the window, following with dream and Wilbur, they were watching up play( I think, they could of been watching the boys playing football).

I slam the ball to the other side and we end up winning (again) then I hear dream clapping. He walks towards us with Wilbur behind him, techno was still at the window.

Dream-" not bad for a shortie"
Y/n-" wha- wow how rude"

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and puts me on the side

Dream-" let me show you how to do it"

After a couple rounds they kept losing and getting frustrated, so they went to join Tom, Toby, and ranboo.

Y/n-" hey dream, what were you going to show me again? Oh yeah how much you suck at volleyball"
Dream-" shut up y/n"

I laugh at his anger and go inside for a snack, I feel someone behind me, quickly I turn around and see techno

Techno-"I- hey y/n"
Y/n- "hey techno, what's up?"
Techno-" um nothing much, what about you?"
Y/n-" just getting some strawberries"
Techno-" oh okay, your pretty good at volleyball"
Y/n-" yeah I know"
Techno-" come on let's go outside"
Y/n-" okay!"

I put the strawberries back into the fridge and follow him out, quickly I run back to the net to join the game, and techno sits down next to Puffy... they were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying

Tommy-" TECHNO COME JOIN US!"
dream-" YEAH TEC, COME JOIN"
Ranboo-" come on techno it will be fun"
Techno-" no I'm not that good"
Tubbo-" pleaseee"

I look over at him we make eye contact, I watch him get up and sigh. I look over to the boys and see them getting excited, techno jogs over to them.

Techno-" just saying I haven't played since high school so I'm not the best"

To be fair it was dream and techno vs tommy, tubbo, and ranboo. But honestly I don't think it was fair because tubbo is an athlete but their younger so I guess. I was still playing volleyball but occasionally I would look over and see Techno and dream, they were winning...

I don't know why techno said that he wasn't good because he was great surprisingly. I didn't know he played in high school but it's pretty cool. I snap out of my thoughts and block the ball

Minx-" I'm done with this"
Niki-" yeah, you guys are to good"

Me and Hannah burst out laughing and we put the net back in the shed. The shed was where all the games were like volleyball, football, badminton, soccer, baseball, and even the stuff for the pool like a volleyball net for the pool some floaty's, a whole goddamn slide, water guns, etc.

Around 4 everyone started to get ready because our dinner reservations were at 6.
________________________________
                  (Techno's POV)
All of guys were wearing button up shirts and jeans, honestly we looked pretty handsome. We were waiting for the girls now, first puffy came out then Nikki and minx, then Hannah, she came over to me and I put my arm around her while waiting for y/n.

my face went red when I saw y/n, she was wearing a black dress with pearls

She stopped when she saw my arm around Hannah, then walked up to Wilbur and he put his arm around her

She stopped when she saw my arm around Hannah, then walked up to Wilbur and he put his arm around her... what. The. FUCK. Is Wilbur doing?!?!? HES LIKE 4 YEARS OLDER THAN HER?!?! Why him? Why would she go to him? Is it because my arm is around Hannah?...

We decided to get a limousine because most of us are likely going to get drunk.
On the drive y/n say between dream and Wilbur, again Wilbur had his arm around her, and dream had his around George (Dnf😏).

Her legs were crossed, and one hand was on her lap while the other was holding Wilbur's hand... Quackity start talking to y/n Spanish, but I couldn't hear what he said because 1. I can't speak Spanish and 2. Everyone was talking. We finally got to the restaurant, it was the stratosphere. Everyone existed the limo but dream, Wilbur and y/n were last out.

They led her out and everyone around stop to look. We walked in and had a great time, we got stop a couple times for pictures. And all of the girls except puffy and Hannah got drunk, sapnap, Quackity, George, bad and Skeppy got drunk, around 11 puffy, Hannah, Karl, and phil took, the children and sapnap, bad and Skeppy home.

So it was me, y/n, niki, minx, dream, George, Wilbur and Quackity left. Dream, Quackity and George ended up really drunk. After a bit I lost y/n, I started walking around looking for her. After a bit I found her talking to some random guy. I walk up to her and grab her hand and tried to walk away.

Random guy-" dude what the fuck"
Techno-" leave her alone"
Random guy-" is she you girlfriend?"
Techno-" uh- no she isn't"
Random dude-" exactly then leave us alone"
Wilbur-" yeah but she's MY girlfriend"
Random guy-" uh shit I'm sorry I don't know, I don't mean any bad I'm sorry"
Wilbur-" yeah scram"

The guy quickly left us.

Wilbur-" I think it's best to leave"
Techno-" yeah, Um thanks i guess, for helping with y/n... but um is she your girlfriend?"
Wilbur-" no, she pretty and nice but I wouldn't date, because 1. Our age gap and 2. You like her"
Techno-" wha- how did you know?"
Wilbur-" I see how you look at her"
Techno-" but she was holding your hand"
Wilbur-" duh because shes trying to make you jealous"
Techno-" well it worked"

We called the driver to pick us up and Wilbur had the 3 guys while I had the girls hanging on to me. It was around 2am when we got home. We helped the other to their rooms and all of them fell alseep except y/n and me, she had a hard time falling asleep.
________________________________
(A/n)
Good job you read 1250 word :) maybe some fluff next chapter idk yet. Anyway have a good day :)