Part 8, time fies by when your having fun

(Y/n's POV)
I wake up to techno holding me tightly. I slip away from his grasp and walk over to my room. Quickly I sneak over the sleeping girls and grab my clothes. I'm pretty sure I was the first on awake... might as well make breakfast.

I decided to make breakfast sandwiches, eggs, sausage and instead of bread I use pancakes.

As I finish the last sandwich I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist

As I finish the last sandwich I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. I look up and see techno, he lays his head on my shoulder. Then I hear a gasp from the hallway, quickly techno let's go of me and steps away.

Bad-" are you guys... -whispers- dating?"
Y/n-" I- no we're not"
Techno-" yeah we aren't dating"
Bad-" oh okay... anyway is that breakfast"
Y/n-" oh yeah, I made breakfast"
Skeppy- "BREAKFAST??"
Tommy-" Y/n YOU COOKED BREAKFAST?!?"
Tubbo-" WAIT SHE COOKED BREAKFAST"
Wilbur -"DID YOU MAKE YOUR SPECIAL BREAKFAST SANDWICHES??"

I already know they woke up the whole house by yelling... I could hear all 4 of them running in to the kitchen. Tommy, tubbo and Wilbur hugged me supper tight than ran over to the food

Karl-" why are you guys yelling?"
Tommy-" Y/n made breakfast!"
Karl-" um that still doesn't answer the question"
Wilbur-" y/n is a great cook and we haven't eaten her food in years so we're excited"
Karl-"ohhh okay"

Around 11 everyone has eaten. I'm supper happy everyone liked my sandwiches.

-time skip-

It been a couple days and today we were going to go swimming. It was pretty cool because the water had heaters so the water was pretty warm.

Wilbur-" watch this Tom"
Tommy-" hehe okay"

Wilbur picked me up and threw me into the water.

Y/n-" WILBUR! OH JUST YOU WAIT"

A few minutes later Wilbur was sitting at the edge of the pool... I took my chance and push him in.

Wilbur-" HOLY FUCK Y/N!"
Y/n-" haha sorry but karma is a bitch"
Wilbur-" you just started something"

We spent all day playing in the pool. I had lots of fun with the people I'm closest with. We were just floating around while tommy, tubbo, and ranboo were playing Marco pollo.

Wilbur-" so y/n when are you going to moving back to the UK?"
Y/n-" what-?"
Tommy-" yeah when?"
Tubbo-" cheater you can't open your eyes"
Tommy-" I- your eye were just open"
Tubbo-" oh yeah... anyway"
Techno-"your going back to the UK?"
Y/n-" what- no- I'm not sure"
...
Everyone was quite after that...

Ranboo-" umm MARCO!"

Everyone bursted out into laughter. Forgetting what we were talking about.

-time skip-

Everyone went Christmas shopping today, we all ended up splitting up in to groups

Group 1: y/n(me) techno, Wilbur, and ranboo

Group 2: Dream, George, sapnap, Karl, and Quackity

Group 3: niki, puffy, minx, and hannah

And finally group 4: tommy, tubbo, Phil, bbh, and skeppy

We all split up at the parking lot and agreed to meet up at the park next to the mall. After we finish up we drop off the bags in the car and walk over to the park. It seams like almost everyone was there, we were just waiting on dream, George, sapnap, Karl and Quackity.
________________________________
December 21st... I was on top of Wilbur's shoulders to put the star on the Christmas tree.

Y/n-" willll I'm going fall let me downnn!"
Wilbur-"hehe okay shortie"

He puts me down and I run over to the couch.

Y/n-" so we are going to watch a movie right?"
Skeppy-" yep"
Y/n-"okay! I'll get snacks and drinks!"
Techno- "I'll come help you"

Me and techno go into the kitchen. I put the popcorn into the microwave and techno takes out chips, I grab the candy out of the candy cabinet, and techno gets the drinks.

Me and techno sit on the counter while waiting for the popcorn. Soon I feel an other hand grab mine, I look up and see techno. Slowly He look at me and smiles

Techno-" did you have fun today?"
Y/n-" yeah"
Techno-" that's good"

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

I jump and he lets go of my hand.I jump off the counter and pour the popcorn in to 3 bowls... one bowl has popcorn salt, another has carmal. And the last one is buttered. We had to make 3 trips to take all of the stuff over to the living room

Bad-" awe thanks you guys, your a good muffin" :D
Y/n-" Your welcome bad!"
________________________________
Since I have only spent a bit of time with the other I tried to hang out more... Played Minecraft with Quackity and dream. Skeppy "pranked" me for a video. Me, Karl and sapnap went to a skate park. Made chocolate chip and blueberry muffins with bad <3. Hung out with Nikki and minx. Took a photo shoot with puffy for insta, and a try not to laugh with gogy!
________________________________
                   (Techno's POV)
I watch y/n put on her shoes and coat... is she going somewhere? With who? For how long? Where exactly?

Techno-"hey where you going?"
Y/n-" out"
Techno-" who are you going with?"
Y/n-" Tom, will, and Tubbo"
Techno-" mm okay"

I mean she hasn't seen them in person for years so I guess it's fine... I watch as they drive away in a rental car. Hmm I might as well wrap y/n's present.

-time skip-
Y/n-" HEYYYY we're back!"

I hear foot steps going towards the door. I put the presents under the bed and y/n walks in.

Y/n-" hey? Whatcha doin?"
Techno-" me? Nothing"

She crawls onto the bed and lays down next to me. For a bit we just stayed silent... enjoy each other's company. We didn't need to talk to feel close. Something when we used to call we would stay silent and even fell asleep.

Y/n-" wanna get ice cream?"
Techno-" sure, let's go"

She hops off the bed and gets in the car... we drive to cold stone and get some ice cream.

Little kid-"OMG ITS Y/n and techno! Can I have a photo?"

This kid was around 7-8 but with out hesitation y/n get down on her knees and the kid runs over to her and hugs her. The parents seam confused and worried. But soon realized who we are, well they knew who y/n was.

Y/n-" come on techno"
Techno-" oh okay"

I bent down and the parents took a photo of us, the kid stood next to y/n hugging her, I put my arm around y/n.

Kid-" are you guys on a date?"
Techno-" um"
Y/n-" haha no, we just friends"
Kid-" oh okay, we'll I'll see you in your next stream... actually one more question"
Y/n-"what's up kiddo?"
Kid-" can you give me a shout out?"
Y/n-" yeah of course, what's your user?"
Kid-" yay! ______"
Y/n-" alright I'll remember that"
Kid-" okay thanks! It was nice meeting you!"

Y/n was pretty good with kids, she stood up, waved and sat back down.

-time skip-

We finally got home and y/n was laughing at Tommy getting scolded by bad for cussing, soon after we went to lay down but minx and Nikki came and stole y/n from me. Oh well. I guess I'll sleep cold tonight, heh.
________________________________
(A/n)
Heyyyy good job you read 1267 words, I hope you have a good day, buh byeeee!