Part 5, the drive

It was noon already, techno should be here soon. I untie the bun and my hair going flying down, I brush out my hair then go and bring all my bags near the door.

Around 1:35 I hear a knock at my door, I throw my self off the couch and run over to the door, I look up and see him... techno... he bends down to hug me but I jump on him first, I look up at him then he puts me down and I grab his hand and lead him inside.

Y/n-" TECHNO!"
Techno-" hey y/n"
Y/n-" okay we can leave in just a bit but first let me just get my charger"
Techno-" okay, are these your bags?"
Y/n-" yeah"
Techno-"Okay, I'm going to go put them in the car"
Y/n-" okay! Thanks"

I run to my room and pull out my charger out of the plug, then I run to the windows and lock them, same with the back door. Then I go back to my room to see if I forgot anything.

Lucky I didn't, I turn around and see techno in front of me. He look straight into my eyes, smirked and pick me up and toss me over his shoulder.

Y/n-" hey!"
Techno-" shush, give me your keys"
Y/n-" wha- ugh okay"

I hand him my keys and he starts walking out of the house. He locks the door and starts carrying me bride style to the car. He puts me in the car and closes the door then walks over to his side.

He pulls out of the drive way and starts driving.

Y/n-" what was that huh?" I giggled
Techno-" what was what? I don't know what your talking about"

He smirked at me then tells me to look under the seat, I look under my seat and it was all of my favorite snacks.

Y/n-" no you did not"
Techno-" I think I did"

I look at him and smile, I grab something else from the section under my seat, it was a blanket, I grabbed it and wrapped my self in it,  it smelt like techno.

Techno-" like it?"
Y/n-" huh, oh the blanket? Yeah"

Through out the drive I had recorded it because I was planing on making a vlog.
Around 1/4 of the drive we stopped at a gas station to fill up, I had went inside to go to the restroom, when I came out I had bought a drink.

The cashier was around 17-18 but when he saw me his eyes widened, then he said

Cashier-" is that all for today... beautiful" he winked at me while saying it.
Y/n-" honestly I'm flattered but I'm a little bit to old for you"
Cashier-" what do you mean? Your like 18 right?
Y/n-" no I'm 21"

His face turned red and he apologized 3 times then gave me my stuff. I walked out and techno asked me what was wrong
Y/n-" the cashier was just flirting with me"
Techno-" what?!?"
Y/n-"he thought I was 18"
Techno-" omg I'm going to kill him"
Y/n-" no no it's fine I dealt with it, he apologized"
Techno-" mm okay if you say so"

I continue eating my snacks and recording for my vlog while techno drove. Around half way we switched and now I was driving, techno went to sleep but right before I gave some head phone because I was most likely going to blast music.

I got to sing all my favorite songs with out techno waking up

Techno-" did you know you have a great voice"
Y/n-" since when we're you awake?"
Techno-" just woke up"
Y/n-" oh okay"

We continued listening to songs and vlogging until we decided to switch spots because we were already pretty close to the border and he knew the way to the house. Skeppy bought a whole dam house for the meet up, soon we saw the border. I pulled out my camera and started recording.