Part 15, Tommyinnit's birthday

Its been almost 4 months since I last saw techno. Its April 2nd 2022, and i'm curently buying a ticket to the UK for tommys birthday.

y/n-" OH MY LORD JUST GO THROUGH ALREADY"

that right there is me getting mad because my wifi sucks ass.

y/n-"TAKE THE CREDIT CARD YA WHORE!"

and that is me cursing at a computer. haha lets ignore that.

y/n- "FINALLY! GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER"

I throw my slef off my bed and go down stairs. i see my big baby (koda)
laying on the rug next to the heater.

y/n-" hey bud, wanna go a run?"

he gets up with exciment and walks over to the door where his leash is hung up. I take down the leash and attach it to his coller. We start walking down the street and run for a good hour.once we get back a make breakfast and pour dog food into his bowl.

y/n-" you know what, yo were a good boy today so heres some ham"

i throw a peice of ham into the air for him top catch.

-time skip to april 7th-

the day of my flight. i open the door for koda to get in then grab his leash, toy, and food. I drive to my brothers house and drop off koda. then drive to the airport.

y/n- "$10 per night!"
worker- " yes ma'am, $10 per night you leave your car, we keep it safe while you have fun"
y/n-" okayyyy here's my credit card"

once he finshes I walk in to the airport.

-time skip (again)-

I just landed, I look around for wilbur and see him doing the samething. I go from behind and hug him, which ends up scaring him.

wilbur-" HOLY SHIT Y/N!"
y/n- "Haha sorry wil"

He picks me up and hugs me.

wilbur-" its fine shortie, hows it been?"

he puts me down and grabs my luggage leading me put the doors.

y/n-" good actually, I'm glad i was able to make it out here for tommy's birthday"
wilbur-"Im also glad"

he opens the car door for me as I get in. Once we get to wilbur's house, I throw my self onto his couch.

wilbur-"tired?"
y/n-"me? actually no i'm not that tired."
wilbur-"oh well if you want we can go out and eat"
y/n-"sure!"

After we get back wilbur brings out a mattress and many blankets and pillows. i lay down and watch tv until i fell alseep.

-time skip to the next day (tommy's b-day)-

I walk up to tom's apartment. I can hear him through the walls. I open the door, running into frame of stream.

y/n-" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!"
tommy-" Y/N?!? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!?"
y/n-" yesterday, wilbur picked me up!"

I look over to wilbur, who is standing at the door smiling at our excitment. I smile back at him then focus on tommy. During stream tommy takes out a bottle of beer.

y/n-" bet you wont chug it."
tommy-" oh really?"
y/n- "yes"
tommy- "okay i will after i figure out how to open it"
...
y/n-" you know what, give one to me... this is how to open it"

once he popped of the cap, he smelt it.

tommy-" awe man why does it smell like that!!!!"
y/n-" because it does, now chug!"

he look at me then takes a deep breath in, he puts his lips on the bottle and takes a big gulp before stoping.

tommy- "OHHHHH EWWWWW!!!!"

I laugh then take 2 sips of mine.

tommy-"HOWW???"
y/n- "im just better"

i look at him and start laughing, he laughs with me and we continue the stream. Once we finshed, Wilbur picked us up to go to dinner, we end to a burger shop and then went to the park from there. Right before we can see the park in sight, wilbur stops and grabs a blindfold out of his pocket.

wilbur-" Put this on for a it, we have a suprise."
y/n-" okayyy"

i grab the blind fold out of his hand and tie it around my head, covering my eyes. I reach out for his suport and our fingers inertwine as we continue to walk. "okay go ahead and take it off" I slide off the blind fold and see techno. I let go of wilbur's hand and ran towards techno, throwing myself at him. He pulls me into a hug and then into a kiss.

tommy-" Blehhh get a room love birds"

I look over at tommy then roll my eyes at him as i smile. I pull techno into another kiss just for tommy, then giggle. I walk over to wilbur and hug him tightly, i look up at him and thank him for bring techno out here for me.
________________________________
(A/n)
Heyyyy good job you read 843 words, I hope you have a good day, buh byeeee!