Chapter 3.5 Secret Letters. Special Chapter!!

Today is Valentine's Day. Yaaaay. It's not like I'm getting any special cards, though. Everyone teases me.. well maybe not everyone. But you know what I mean. I'll go anyway though. Just in case.

I'm at school. And to my surprise, I'm greeted with a pink card on my desk. Who could have left this here??? I'm confused. So I open it, like any other sane person.

Dearest Fischl,
Happy Valentine's Day. I truly do hope this day treats you well. I am, and have been admiring you from afar, so I'd like to chat more directly with you. Please meet me at [insert café] at 5:00 P.M. later today. A reservation will be made under the name 'Fischl'. If you'd like, of course.
Someone you know♡

I feel like I'm being tricked. But I'll go there anyway because they're having a sale at that cafe, and the desserts are nice. Hopefully they'll buy some for me. Or not, which is fine too.

Timeskip: After school

I'm supposed to meet them there in an hour. I've been looking through pinterest for awhile to figure out what to wear. I don't have a crush on anyone, at the moment, so if it's what I think it is, I'll have to search up how to politely decline.

I arrive at the cafe, and tell the server the reservation. They lead me to a table. And Noelle is sitting there. I never thought that she.. ah never mind. We're here as friends though right? "Noelle? What a delightful surprise to see you here. I assume you were the one who wrote me that tasteful letter?" I ask. "Yes, you are correct. I'm glad you like it! I had to look through a dictionary to try and make it seem like it wasn't me." She smiles. "Well it certainly worked. I never would have guessed!" I smile back, and take a seat in front of her.

Today was fun. I'm glad I spent Valentines with someone at least. ♡

{ End Scene. }

Notes:

Interpret their relationship how you like. i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! and i'm suuuuper sorry for not updating :( i've been feeling real unmotivated for a long time now, and i've been forcing myself a lot, pushing my unmotivated feelings away so i guess it's just catching up to me. anyway, i hope all of u have someone to spend valentines with!! if not, i hope you enjoy yourself otherwise. (or become reversed cupid, and shoot couples with your arrow /J PLEASE DONT) i'll try and update with a real chapter soon. 💋