Chapter 6 - The Happy Life Plan

*** Wonder Egg reference cuz I have no idea what to make it 💀💀

Today is the day I was to hang out with Lumine and Noelle at the mall. Lucky for me, I have lots of money saved up!

I put on my nice clothes, and right when I got to the door, Mom decided to ask, "Where are you going?" To which I said "to the mall," "On your own?" "No, with friends," "oh! We'll have fun!" She smiled. "I will," I said, then left for this newfound adventure.

I made it to the mall at exactly 4:00, and i saw them at the entrance waiting for me. "There she is!!" I hear Bennett say. I quickly wave hi, and then run over. "Good afternoon," I say, catching my breath. "You alright? I have water if you need it," Noelle asks. "No, I'm alright." "Okay, let's go inside then," Aether says.

We went inside, and I became introduced to so many new feelings. Lumine kept laughing at Aether because a pretty girl gave him his wallet when he dropped it. I saw a few cute guys but managed to keep my composure. And I was so happy. 

I got so many new things like clothes, accessories and even matching bracelets with everyone. I think they're just trying to be nice though.

When I got home, my phone was blasted with so many new notifications, a lot of which being everyone asking when we should hang out again! That made me so happy, I felt I would burst. We also talked a lot about how we would hang out in the summer.

Hours later, I went to get dinner. Much to no one's surprise, my mom asked me how everything went.

"So, how was the mall today, sweetheart?" My mom asked, while stirring her pasta. "It was fun," I said. "Oh yeah?" she prodded. That was her sign of asking me to tell her more. "Yeah, I got new clothes," I said. "That's nice," she says, clearly happy.

I was too. In fact, I was so satisfied with my day that I slept very quickly that night.

End Scene.

[ hi againnnnn!!! sorry this one's a really short chapter 😭😭 i don't rlly hang out w people ]