Chapter 4 :(edited)

Narrator pov
I can't believe that he has returned. I could have sworn that Godzilla killed him back in 2019. Just then the SWAT team arrived to help with the situation. The captain of the team got out of his Jeep and walked toward me to talk about the situation. "We're here boss, what's the situation?" "One of Godzilla's enemies has returned." "Well, we can take it. How is it this time? Is it Gigan? Boillante?" "Nope, it's none of them" "Well then who is it?!" "It's Ghidorah".

The moment that I said his name he froze. He looked like he had seen a ghost. We all know what Ghidorah is capable of and last time it ended very badly. "How is this possible?! He was killed by Godzilla in 2019! We all saw him go from Godzilla's atomic breath!" "I know I saw him get blown to bits too but I guess he came back somehow." "So...how are we going to get rid of him?" "Well, we could contain all of the kaiju's. It could be better for the people and they have to complain anymore about the kaiju's." " I guess that's true but how are you going to contain them?" "Oh, just leave that to me. Just make sure you have cages ready to contain them." "You do know kaiju's are bigger than a skyscraper right?" "Like I said, leave it to me." " Yes, ma'am. LET'S MOVE MEN!!!"
This plan is going to work. Well, it Has to work.

Zoey pov
Man, I slept pretty well last night. I mean, I bandaged Kong with his injury, and I just went to sleep, and..... wait...... where is Zillette and Godzilla? I tried thinking where they could be and then...it hit me. Godzilla was still outside and Zillette might have sleepwalked outside. I got up from my spot in the cave and walked towards the exit of the cave. I'm sure they're fine......oh my god...I have to get everyone up now.

~~~~~~~A few moments later~~~~~~~~~
Me, Barbara, and Queen Ghidorah are just standing in front of...... whatever the heck is happening between them." " So do you wanna let them sleep or do you want to wait?"Barbara asked me. "Why don't we see what the guys want to do because they might want to do something different." " Yeah, that sounds better," Barbara said. We went inside the cave and shook Kong and Rodan awake.

"Girls, why did you wake us up so early?" Kong complained. "Yeah I need my rest," Rodan complained. "They are something you have to see, and we want your opinion on it." "Rodan I'm too tired you go see what it is," Kong said to Rodan. "Ugh!! Finally to see what it is give me a second." Rodan then got up from his spot slowly and then we showed him what we wanted him to see. "Guys this better be important or I'm gonna..... Holy shit....." Rodan looked at Zillette, Zillette, and Godzilla in shock. " we were thinking if we should just let them sleep or do you wanna wake them up and see their reaction?" I Santa Road in. " well.... I say we wake them up." Rodan said to me.

Yes! I wanted this to happen I mean I didn't expect her to be in his lap and stuff but it'll be fun. " I know. I just had to wake them up."

~~~~~ A FEW MORE MOMENTS LATER~~~~
"OK, so do you remember what to do Kong?" he gave me a side before answering. " I roar as loud as I can when you say three." "Yes, now everyone is in position" Everyone then scrambled to a hiding spot to hide in so that either zillette or Godzilla could see them. I ended up hiding with Kong so I could give him the signal. " ready?" I whispered to him. "hell yeah I am!"
He said to me excitedly. " OK, 1....2...3!!!!" I told him. Then Kong roared his loudest, and I had to cover my ears because It was so loud. We all waited patiently for the two lovebirds to wake up but something was wrong. we waited and waited but they didn't wake up. "Kong something is wrong, they should have woken up by now" "Are you sure they're not just tired?" I didn't think about that. They could just be tired.

No! I know Zillette and she never sleeps this long. "I'm going to go see what's wrong," I said to Kong. I slowly walked out of my hiding spot and approached the two lovebirds. "hey you two..." I froze. There was something in both of their arms. "um guys!" I called out to my friends and only kong came. "I'm here Zoey, What's wrong?" he asked me in worry. I showed him what I pulled out of Zillette's arm. his face looks like he saw a ghost. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "These are tranquilizer darts......"

Oh No.....I was about to say something to Kong and then I felt a prike in my leg. Like someone shot something in my leg. I looked to see what it was and it was one of those tranquilizer darts. "Kong I...." Before I could say anything I felt my eyes getting heavy and my legs getting weak.

The last thing I remember was Kong running towards me as I was falling to the ground......

Narrator POV

Another target was down. 5 down, one left. "Hey, Jeff how......WHAT'S GOING ON JEFF?!?" I screamed at him because I only wanted him to trap them.....NOT TRAQULIZE them!!! "B-but I thought that you-" "I wanted you to trap them, you idiot!" I sighed since I knew they are going to be pissed when they woke up. "Ma'am, are you there?" "Yeah, I'm here. I have an idea. You know those containment chambers that we have?" "you mean the ones that are made of impenetrable glass?" "Yeah put all of the kaiju in there except for Godzilla and the female too." "right away ma'am!" He said as he hung up. This was perfect......

Everything is going according to plan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1027 words
I have returned!