Chapter 9: Lifes change forever

Queen Ghidorah POV
I start to move a little to come back to reality but something's off...I'm playing on something very uncomfortable. It feels...scaly? I open my eyes slowly to what I was laying on.

.........

"AHHHH?!?" I screamed as I jumped off his lap. It was Ichi that I was laying on?!? "WHAT THE HEAK?!?!?" I screamed at him. "Hey don't look at me, I don't know why you were on my lap?!?" he yelled at me. "Then why didn't you wake me up!" I said to him.

He didn't say anything. "ok...anyway we need to figure out where we are and how we got here, got it?" I said to Ichi. he didn't respond.

I guess he is still mad from me yelling at him. "Look...I don't want to be here either but unless we figure out where we are then we are never going to get put of here ok?" I said to him. Oh boy.

Narrator POV

In a  secret location Our fellows titans were sleeping away in their chambers. They were so bored that they didn't know how much time had flown by. Little do they know they they are about get information that will change their lives forever. 

Me(author) POV
It was just about time to show the titans who they really got kidnapped by. I walked up to one of the commanders and told him to open the door. "Ma'am are you sure that is a good idea? We don't know what they are capable of doing" he said to me. "Yes I fully understand what they are capable of but that's not your concern" I told him. He was confused but did as I said. I started to walk trough the tunnel to the chambers.

Kong POV
I was sleeping with Zoey until we heard the chamber entrench open. Just then a deep voice spoke to all of us. "You will finally understand why you are here" Said the deep dark voice. Godzilla was the first to say something. "Who are you and why have you captured us? What business do have with us?" He said. Just them we heard footsteps get louder and louder as he was getting closer.  Then he...... wait is that..........

I am so confused on what is happening anymore and another fact that she is now KAIJU size

I am so confused on what is happening anymore and another fact that she is now KAIJU size. About up to Zillette's shoulder....WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
"You guys might be confused on what's going on but all will be explained" Said the girl who was about....maybe...14? I don't know who old she is but I'm sure we could all use an explanation.

Just then she grabbed for something in her pocket and what she pulled out terrified us because the glass chamber doors were down. She pulled out a giant gun! "Im sorry I have to do this to you guys" she said. Just then she pointed the gun to a little glass box with humans who we're watching us and she fired it. BAM!! "Quick we don't have much time before they bring in back up" said the 14 year old girl.

Just then she pulled out some sort of round ball and threw it to the ground and it opened up a portal to a whole new dimension! "Why should we trust you? We don't even know your name!" I said to her. "My name is Mini and I'm a secret spy working for the titan government and my mission is to bring you back home" Said who we now know as mini.

" I have so many qu-" just then Mini interrupted Zoey and looked worried. "Their coming quickly get in!!" She yelled at us. Each of us jumped into the portal until it came down to me and zoey. "Go ahead it's your turn" I said to zoey. She quickly grabbed my hand and we both went through the portal and we saw that we were not on earth anymore. "Where are we?" said Angeriana.

"We are on the planet titanalla which is where all titans live, even you guys" she said to us.

....
Me(author) POV
I think I broke them. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tell them about their program but I did. Just then I got a call on my phone from someone important. "Excuse me I need to talk this" I said to them. "Agent Mini reporting sir" I said to my boss. "Mini are the titans with you?" He said to me. "Yes sir they are but they don't remember anything about their past" I told him. "Interesting...we'll see what they know when we question them..send your location ASAP..we need them to remember who they were" he said to me on the phone. "On it sir" I said as I hung up and sent my location to him.

"Who were you talking to?" Asked Godzilla who he looked pretty pissed off. "My boss..a SWAT team is picking us up" I told him. Just then we heard something from behind us. It was all forest so something was their. "Guys get behind me" I said to them as I took out a rifle gun to shot what ever was in the bushes. I told everyone to stay silent and not to move.

Just then a long screams " Look out!!!". A giant scull crawler was about to jump on me but I dodged out of the way and shot him. He died the moment he was shot. The next Iran's looked so surprised. "How did you kill him so fast? Asked Rodan. " ever heard of poison? They put it in the guns so that whoever gets shot with is dies immediately" I said to them. Just then the ground started to shake. The girls Kaijus were panicking a little bit but Godzilla yelled "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!" "Our ride I said as I pointed up.
Let the adventure began!

Who is Mini's boss?
Why is he concerned about the titans and their memories?
What could this "Government" be and most importantly....
Why did Mini say that they were from Titanalla when they were from earth?
Were they lied too?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON......

THE ERA OF KAIJU GIRLS!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys I know that it has been forever since I posted an official chapter and that I worked really hard one this chapter so I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm on school vacation so maybe I can I get chapter 10 out this week. I can't promise but I will try. That's it for boss guys see you next, bye.😁✌🏻