Chapter 7: Friends unite

Queen Kong POV
I have a weird feeling on my shoulder like something is touching me. I start to open my eyes and see that kong is still sleeping. I see Barbara is also awake with rodan doing the same thing. So I start to talk to her using side language. I may have taught her a while back how to communicate with her hands.

( not boled-Queen kong/Zoey
Bolded- Barbara; as a key to help you)

"morning Barbara"
"morning zoey"

" I see your with your prince charming"

"What are you talking about?"

"Girl don't you pretend you don't know who I'm talking about"

" you know what try to get out of kongs arms and make your way outside so we can talk,ok?"

I shook my head as a yes and tried to get out of kongs grip. Thankfully he was in a deep sleep and you can't wake him up if he is in a deep sleep. Barbara was Also able to make it out of Rodans grip to. When we walked out side the cave........we were lose with words.

Zillette POV
I could hear a voice that was familiar to me. "Zillette, is that really you?" they said. When I opened my eyes I could not be happier. It was Zoey!!

( AUTHORS NOTE-The girls are the only one's who know Queen kongs real name and don't call her by her real name for reason,anyway back to the story!)

"Zoey?" I said. "Zillette your ok! I was worried about you what happened. let's get you off the ground." She said as she was helping me get off of the ground. I looked around for Godzilla but he wasn't their. I was sad he left but I know he might be back. "Come on let's get you inside" Zoey said as we were walking into the cave. "Actually, I have an Idea wait outside the cave with Zillette. I will deal with the rest." She said to Angerana. She nodded and we went outside the cave. I have no idea what she is going to do. Next thing I know she is screaming at the boys to go to the woods and grab as many leaves as they can.

(AUTHORS NOTE- They are smaller then the trees. Think of it a forest where titans can hide or...something like that. Back to the story!!)

Queen Kong POV
I found a stone bowl from earlier and knew that it would help me make Zillettes medication. "Zillette you can sit on the ground until the boys get back,ok?" I said to Zillette. She nodded and sat on the ground and she looked like she has a headache too. Just then I saw the boys come back with a lot of leaves like I told them to. I put them in the bowl and began to smash them until they looked like cream. "Ok Zillette I'm going to put this cream on your wounds so they heal up faster,ok?" I said to Zillette. She nodded and we saw the boys were back. "Who is that?" said Rodan. "This is Zillette my friend that I was looking for" I said to him. "Oh ok and- Wait where's Ichi" drew Said rodan with consern. We all turned around to see that this so called "Ichi" was missing. "Start searching for him" Said Queen Ghidorah. So we all left the cave and began the search for Ichi. Then we see godzilla join us asking what was wrong and we told him what was wrong. He said that he would join us in the search

Queen Ghidorah POV
I start to search for Ichi because we all just noticed that he was gone. I was searching for him alone and everyone else was searching elsewhere. I was searching everywhere on the ground so that's when I decided to search for him in the air since he can fly.

Random Air force soldier POV
"I got a visual of the kaiju,sir." I said into the radio. "Take the shot, we can't have her and that Ghidorah interfere with our plan" Said my boss. I took the shot.

Queen Ghidorah POV
I'm still flying looking for him and I still haven't found him. "Ichi where are you-..........AHHHHOWWWWW!!!!" I yelled in pain. "What in the world was that?!?!" I said. I looked behind my leg and their was a giant needle and I pulled it out. I was still looking for him but my vision began to get blurry and it was becoming harder to stay awake. I couldn't stay awake anymore so.......

I blacked out.

Ichi POV
I was walking on the ground because I was too tired to fly. "Where's Godzilla and that pretty kaiju lady?" I ask to myself. Just then I see the same kaiju lady as before screaming my name. "Wait..She is looking for me?" I say to myself quietly. Just then I hear her scream in pain. "AHHHHHHH" I hear her yell. "I gotta help her!" I thought to myself. I immediately took flight and was an inch of catching her when I felt a sharp pain in my arm. "OWCH!!" I shouted in pain. I immediately Dive down because that kaiju lady was falling closer to the ground. "Almost there....got you" I said. I realized I had to pull up but for some reason I could not. "Hang on!" I said to the unconscious kaiju lady in my arms. Them we crashed into a nearby mountain and landed in a cave. I was ok and so was the kaiju lady in my arms. I carried the Kaiju lady to a corner of the cave and I sat down with her. Just as i was going to put her on the side of me my body became numb and i couldn't move a muscle. Meaning that she was in my lap with her head resting on my chest. Wow...I must be as red as lava at this point. Then I felt very dizzy and had to close my eyes. The last thing I saw was the cute kaiju lady sleeping on me. Wait....I didn't mean that!

Right?.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm so sorry I left you guys on a cliff hanger. I have been very busy with school and that I haven't had a lot of time to write my story. I will try to write more but I have a lot of things that are coming up so......Yea will see. Bye🖐😁