Chapter 36

Third Person's POV

Both Cheong-san and Dae-su immediately stood up to restrain Wujin who's literally shaking in anger, eyes glaring daggers at Su-hyeok while the latter stayed on the floor, a smirk of disbelief plastered on his lips as he wipes the blood using the back of his hand.

"Dude, why did you do that?" Dae-su asks Wujin as he restrain him while Cheong-san went to help Su-hyeok up but the taller guy shrug him off rather harshly before standing up on his own and stalking over Wujin, looking down at him.

Minra immediately walk at the middle of them, peeking inside the room to see if the zombies heard them. They're fortunate that there are no zombies outside of the room at this moment.

The others thought that Minra would say something to restrain the two but they are in for the surprise when the lass suddenly whack them on their head---not that hard but certainly not that soft, enough for them to snap.

"What the fuck is wrong with the two of you? We're literally in the middle of a zombie-infested school and stucked in this fucking scaffolding for who knows how long and the two of you cannot stop fighting. Haven't the two of you learn that fighting will not bring you to somewhere, we've lost a couple of people because of fighting and arguing." Minra scolded them, not really shouting but her voice's cold that sends chills to everyone listening.

"That fucking guy took advantage of you!" Wujin yelled but Dae-su slap a hand to cover his mouth so he wouldn't attract any zombies, the others peeks through the blurry coverings, looking inside to check if the zombies heard them.

"Guys, please don't yell, you're going to attract the zombies," Hyo-ryeong tried to chastise them but she got ignored.

"Took advantage? I didn't took advantage of her. I was confessing and our lips didn't even touch, I kissed my thumb you idiot. I want to kiss her but I also respect her." Su-hyeok rebutted.

"I told you to quit playing with her. I confessed first and I told you to back off." Wujin said through his gritted teeth.

Su-hyeok chuckles sarcastically, getting held by Cheong-san as he tried to walk closer, "Who are you to dictate what I'm feeling? Given that you like her but you're not the only one and you aren't entitled to be this fucking possessive over her. Who confessed first is not important, what's important is who will she choose."

"Su-hyeok ah, Wujin-ah stop this in instance," Dae-su tried to stop them, not really liking both of his friends fighting.

"Fighting is not the answer, guys. Just calm down," Cheong-san second-the-motion but the two guys continue glaring daggers to each other.

Dae-su looks pleadingly at Minra who stood in the middle of the two, just staring at them, void of emotion, "Minra-yah, please do something." he pleaded, holding Wujin close to him so he wouldn't strike.

"Let them go," Minra said calmly which confuses the two that are holding the guys down.

"Excuse me, what?"

"Don't stop them, let them." Minra said in dead serious voice and although confused, the two loosen their grip reluctantly.

Minra grab the two remaining arrows in the quiver, walking to Wujin first before grabbing his hand and placing the arrow on his open palm. She went to Su-hyeok next, doing the same.

The others watch them, totally confused at the same time worried at what's Minra doing. Even Wujin and Su-hyeok is confused too.

"Minra?" Cheong-san asks when she steps back.

"Go on, kill each other. You're going to kill all of us eventually with your childish bickering," Minra started coldly yet the boys just stared at the arrows on their hands.