Epilogue

Third Person's POV

"This notice goes out to all of the citizens of Hyosan...."

After another one month and seventeen days, all goes to normal----speaking to those people who doesn't lose anyone but for the others who lost their love ones in the middle of the deadly virus, it is another day of hoping that they would show up to the camp, unharmed and alive.

The epidemic has declared to end, with thousands of casualties. The scientists said that there are no cure for those who turned because their heart has finally stopped. Minra could hear them all day, theorizing and researching continuously to create vaccines but their hardwork will always go to a conclusion that the virus has no cure.

"Babe," A hand encircles on her waist from behind, warm lips placing a short kiss on her lips and then to her forehead, "On-jo's asking for you."

Minra smiles, intertwining their hands as she turn around. She place a short and soft kiss to Wujin's lips, "Thanks, baby."

"So, you're hogging my girlfriend again," A new voice made them to turn around on the door way.

"Our girlfriend, Lee Su-hyeok," Wujin corrected him, "Besides, you cuddle with her all night. It's my turn now."

Su-hyeok chuckles, walking towards Minra and placing a brief kiss on her lips and a second longer on the neck, "What's with you and On-jo anyway? I noticed that you girls are always going out every night and coming back so late."

"Yeah, where are you girls going? Are you seeing someone to replace us?" Wujin pouted, clinging to her like a koala.

"Silly," the lass chuckles, "Who will I see aside from the two of you? Old men literally at the age of my dad and men twice my age?"

"Just making sure," Wujin said, still pouting, "I need affirmation."

"Yeah, we need our daily affirmation, my beloved." Su-hyeok joined, intertwining their hands together as he places another kiss on her forehead.

Minra sighs, "I love the two of you so no need to worry about anyone going to snatch me away. I could literally die for the two of you."

"No ones going to die, sweetheart," Su-hyeok softly chided her, caressing her cheeks with his finger.

But the lass shrug her shoulders, "I don't know, you guys jump in front of death every chance you got. Especially you, Lee Su-hyeok."

"But I have my queen who will always save me and sweep me off my feet." Su-hyeok shrugs.

"Not always, Lee Su-hyeok, Jang Wujin. I know you guys just want to protect us but there will be circumstances that I couldn't go to you that fast," she deadpanned at Wujin, "What happened three months ago gave me a heart attack. Any second late and you're not going to be here anymore."

Wujin smiles sheepishly, "I know and I'm still sorry for not following you but you managed to save me. You've save all of us a couple of times and for that, we're not only thankful but also trusting you with all of our hearts."

"Psh, instead of just pushing the zombie to the side, he hugs her sister. Where's your brain, dude?" Su-hyeok playfully sneers at him.

Wujin's cheeks burn red, "That was a split of second decision and I didn't have time to think!"

Before they could start another set of bickering, a series of knocks echoes on their door, "You lovebirds better dressed properly and in decent position." On-jo announces her arrival.

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about!" Minra yelled back, disentangling herself from the two lad.

"That was one time," Su-hyeok grumbles under his breath.