Chapter 43

Few chapters left and we're done. Will you guys support me if I say that I want to write another AOUAD ff but it's Cheong-san centered? idk, I'm still on the planning but I already have the sketch of the plot. Really depends on my schedule because I'm still a student with tons of loadwork in my plate.

***

Third Person's POV

Two months had passed and they were still stuck in the quarantine facility. Two months but it felt just like yesterday. Two months but the pain is still fresh.

On those two months, Minra haven't once crave for human flesh nor shifted to her other persona eversince their last battle. She gets angry most of the time but Wujin and Su-hyeok are always there to calm her. The guys haven't said anything but they are proving their feelings for her, not just verbally but through actions.

Through those two months she grew closer with everyone, having only each other lean on as they went through the same hardships, lost common people along the way.

It's unbelievable how surviving together could create a tight-knit group that only known each other for three days, creates a bond that sacrificing for them is easy.

On-jo, she fell into a depression, loosing everyone around her but the group is with her to overcome it. Helping each other seems like a normal thing to do around them.

Dae-su and Ha-ri are becoming closer too, their relationship budding like flowers in spring, bright and refreshing. Dae-su never lost his innocence and cheerfulness, he's still the happy virus of the group which seems to be balanced out by Ha-ri's strong and nonchalant nature.

Mijin is still Mijin, a cheerful girl with brash attitude. She still curses and wants to go to college but she grew closer to the group. Same as Hyo-ryeong, she's still mostly quiet but she's adapting well.

And then there's the trio that could never be seen apart. Su-hyeok, Minra, and Wujin were always together. The guys were still occasionally bickering but it got lesser as the time passes by yet Minra finds them endearing whenever they bicker. The two were like her anchor, filling the void on her heart and pulling her up before she plunge into the dark abyss of depression. Their feelings to each other were still a topic to be discuss but considering what they've went through, they chooses to heal themselves first before tackling the issue.

Minra is still confused about her feelings and as she hangs out with the both of them, the harder to choose. She knew that one of them is bound to get hurt and she didn't want to see it. She would prefer to not choose at all rather than left one person to get hurt.

"Hi, beautiful," a deep voice said behind her but she heard their footsteps before they even approach her, "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"We've literally seen each other 30 minutes before." Minra deadpanned.

"Well, I was told to always follow my dreams so expect me to always follow you around," the lad wink at her and Minra grimace.

"You're so corny," said Minra, turning away but collided on Wujin's chest.

Wujin grabs her chin softly, staring directly at her eyes with love-sick eyes, "My beautiful, beautiful Minra. Even if there's no gravity in earth, I'll still fall for you."

Minra cringes internally, turning away from Wujin as she softy pushes him in the chest---she's just really feeling his chest but oh-well...

"Really, what's up with you two? If you're going to confess again, I'm a little busy. Maybe you could talk to me later." she shrugs them off but the guys suddenly reaches inside the pockets of their jacket, revealing handfuls of snacks from the rations they got earlier.