SCP 682's children being chaotic (cursing warning)

SCP 682 was laying in his pool of acid trying to relax after a long day of tests...that's when BOOM!!! the door to his containment cell flew open with his son, Tech had three children clinging onto his back trying to ride him like a horse "FOR THE LAST F**KING TIME I AM NOT YOUR GOD D*MN PONNY GET OFF!!!" Tech yelled trying to shake the kids off as 682 just watched in confusion "NEVER ITS FUN!!!" Uno yells, she was clinging onto Techs tail with her teeth "YEAH LETS GO SHOW MAMA" Dos cries out happily "You mean OUR mama, Tech has a different mom... wait is Com Techs mom or dad..." Tres asks confused as they sit on Tech's head contemplating life. "JUST GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEE" Tech roars shaking his head throwing Tres into the pool of acid. (don't worry they are immune to acid like their dad) "RUDE!!!" Tres yells splashing the acid. after even more fighting Heather and Com walked in the room confused as heck. "Why are my children riding Tech ._." Heather asks confused "I DONT KNOW WHY! TELL THEM TO GET OFF!!!" Tech yells Shaking his tail a lot "KIDS GET OFF YOUR BROTHER" Heather yells at her children anoyed "FINE!!!" Uno and Dos whine getting off their brother, Tech then collapsed to the ground tired and says "how are you not dead Heather???" "I have no idea..."