39

"ma'am are you happy with everything?" The lady Jordana has been working for looked around with wide eyes. "Oh my this is absolutely perfect. I can not thank you enough for all of the hard work you have put it. I can enjoy this space for many years to come" there's nothing more that Jordana wants but to hear her customers completely satisfied. "This use to be my daughter's room. You know when they grow up, it's hard. I wanted this place to be special and you have surely done that. I can not thank you enough" Jordana smiled "by using the space" "oh I will definitely do that. Would you like me to send through a receipt for payment?" "Please do that via email. Do you mind if I take a picture?" "Oh no, not at all. Go right ahead" Jordana grinned as she took one last picture "thank you so much" "thank you" "have a good day ma'am" "and you too".
As Jordana walked out a smile played on her lips. It's now time to go have lunch with Maitland. First she needs to go get him.
As Jordana arrived at maitlands work place, she gracefully got out of her car and walked inside "miss spears" "hello" Jordana walked to the elevator and waited.
"Fancy seeing you here" "out of work again Sean" "I knew you'd be coming to see me, I thought I better get back to it" as Sean and Jordana got in the elevator, Sean pressed the top floor button. "Not you today" "seen ya first though" Jordana chuckled "okay you win" "I won something".
"He's in his office ma'am" "thank you".
"See you soon Jordana" with a slight nod Jordana entered the office "Jordana" Jordana stopped in her tracks as three men sat in the office "oh I'm.." when Jordana looked at two of them she swallowed the lump that started to form in her throat. "Jordana this is Michael, Brett and Henry" Jordana kept eye contact with the first man. A smirk showing on his face Jordana wanted to kill him but she looked away "we have had the pleasure of meeting your receptionist before mister knightly" "that isn't my receptionist. It's my partner" Jordana stayed silent fighting with her own mind. "Your partner?" "Yes" Jordana stepped back "Jordana" "you work with my rapists" hearing this Maitland looked at the men "your partner is delusional".
"Sean.." "Jordana what's wrong?" "Those men in his office. Two are.." Jordana swallowed hard "he is working with two men who.." "Jordana speak" "two of those men are who Hannah sent me to" Sean's eyes went wide.
"YOU ARE THE MEN WHO RAPED MY PARTNER?" hearing this the two men who touched Jordana smirked "she was good" Maitland grabbed his gun raising it "all contracts are broken. I will bring your business to it's knees. Listen to me loud and clear, this is the last time you will ever work. I know you are both married too and I will kill them for what you had done to my partner" both mens faces dropped "mister knightly.." "LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. I'D KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON YOUR WIVES AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS THEM TOO. GET OUT" both men stood "mister knightly it was.." "MY FUCKING PARTNER. JUST LIKE THAT SLUT THAT SUCKED YOUR COCK I WILL KILL YOU TOO" "we didn't know it was your partner" "IT DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE. YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING. GET OUT OF MY BUILDING AND NEVER COME BACK" Maitland kept his gun raised as both walked out. "Did you have anything to do with this?" Maitland looked at henry "no sir. That's.. I'm sorry they did that to your partner".
"Hey take calm breaths, Maitland will sort it" Sean's door slammed open and Sean immediately stood in front of Jordana. "Give us the fucking woman" "GET OUT" "give us the woman before we knock you out. We want to have some more fun" Sean looked at the two men in disgust "you are both fucking filth. You won't get anywhere near her" when one guy pulled a knife, Sean stepped back, trapping Jordana to the wall "sorry Jordy" Jordana could see what was coming and as frightened as she was, she couldnt let Sean get hurt. "you do this and maitland will kill you" "because of that slut.. and a real good slut too, our work and lives are at risk. Move it" "I'm not moving" "then it's you who gets it first" as Jordana seen the knife coming Sean's way she screamed "NO" Pushing Sean out of the way, a pain ripped through Jordana. As Jordana grabbed her stomach, Sean looked at her with watery eyes "FUCK YOU" Sean ripped down on the bookcase sending it in both of the guys direction. "Argh fuck" "get this fucking thing off of me" Sean jumped on the book case only adding more weight as he ran to Jordana. With tears running down her face and his, he picked her up "Jordana you shouldn't have done that" "he was going to kill you Sean. I can't lose my best friend" "SEAN" Sean looked at the corridor as he held Jordana. When Maitland looked at Jordana in Sean's arms his heart dropped "they are still in my office Maitland. I can get her to the hospital" Maitland was torn between taking Jordana and killing the men. With Sean taking Jordana, Maitland entered Sean's office and slammed the door shut. "YOU MADE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE" Maitland moved forward kicking Michael in the head before doing the same to Brett. "I'm going to watch you both suffer. You stabbed my partner" Maitland bent down grabbing Bretts hair "I will slaughter your family. I will hear every single scream and listen to it like my favorite song" "mister.." maitland slammed Brett's head to the hard wooden floor before standing up and grabbed his phone.
"Hoarseys central you are speaking with senior constable Richardson" "senior constable it's Maitland knightly. I have two men here who raped and stabbed my partner. If you don't come get them I will kill them" "address?" "Knightly business center" "five minutes".
As the officer hung up, Maitland put the phone in his pocket. "Im not killing you both today but I will be watching you suffer from behind bars".
As Maitland waited he grew more and more angry and worried. He isn't there with Jordana and hasn't heard any news.
"Mister knightly?" "The men you want are here" "names?" "Brett grinshaw. Michael seeny" "you are sure of this mister knightly" "yes. Jordana spears has the records and she is now in hospital due to one of these men stabbing her" "GET US OUT OF HERE" "we have this handled mister knightly" "thanks" Maitland rushed out of the building to his car. All he wants is to make sure Jordana will be okay. As he arrived at the hospital, he quickly pulled up and got out. Rushing inside he spoke "Jordana spears. Where is she?" "In theatre sir. You can go through those doors and down the corridor. A man is already with her" when the doors opened Maitland didn't hesitate to rush down the corridor.
"Sean" when Sean looked at Maitland he turned his head "any news?" "Nothing. That should've been me but she pushed me out of the way" "what?" "I blocked her but when Michael came my way she pushed me out of the way and took it. All to save her best friend she said" Maitland put his head down "it's not your fault Sean. She did it because she didn't want you killed. Now we just have to wait to hear something about jordana" Sean showed a slight nod "should we tell Earl?" "No. We leave that up to her" "but he is her father" "yes but it's Jordanas life. Her decision" sean showed a slight nod as he kept his head down.
Waiting for over an hour, Maitland was pacing the corridor. He can't go in busting down the door. As the doors opened, a doctor and two nurses wheeled Jordana out on a bed "how is she?" "She will wake up sore sir but she is out of trouble. No major artery was hit. She should wake up with in the next thirty minutes but she will be feeling groggy" Maitland sighed in relief "thanks all off you. For everything you did in there" "you are welcome. We will move Jordana to a private room where you can both be in there" "thank you".
As Maitland and Sean followed the doctor and two nurses, both stayed silent. Maitlands eyes never leaving his love as she laid on the bed out cold. All he can hope for is an easy recovery. He doesn't like to see her hurting. Entering the room, the nurses, positioned jordanas bed in the middle of the room against the back wall. "When Jordana wakes, please do press the buzzer. We would like to assess her" "of course. Thank you".