chapter 1 - the card.

It was almost Valentine's Day, I got bored so why not make a card and send it to someone random? I got my lazy ass up and grabbed some paper, scissors, and a pencil. I sat down and began folding the paper and grabbed a pencil, I drew a heart and got the scissors. I cut the heart shape and opened it, I wrote "I love you!" in the card- in the back I wrote my address.

I went to my car and drove to the post office, I sighed through my nose and I arrived at the post office. I opened the door and stepped outside the car, I stepped inside the post office and sent it to a random. "I hope who ever this goes to, likes it." I smiled and went back inside my car.

I drove to my house, I finally arrived and sat down on my bed. I was hungry so I got up, again. I went to my fridge and there was nothing, literally. there wasn't any food at all in the empty fridge, I groaned and went outside. I went inside my car so I can go get food because I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping, I drove to a random fast food place and I arrived there. I got out and walked inside the place, I was ordering next to a boy who had brownish hair, blue eyes, and was tall. like 6 foot, I began ordering.

I've never been here before so I just got a sandwich and water, "alright, that would be $5.20." the cashier said. I nodded and sat down in a little chair and small table, the same boy that was ordering next to me sat in front of me. "oh, hello." I smiled, he was wearing a white collar shirt. and a jacket on, "hi, uhm, are you.. uh the one who sent me this.. card?" he smiled, he pulled out the Valentine's card and I nodded. "yeah, that was me." I chuckled awkwardly, "oh, well, thanks. I never get letter." he smiled at me. I smiled at him, I was shivering and looked around.

he realized I was freezing and he slowly took his jacket off, "hey, you alright?" he began putting his jacket on me. I smiled at him and blushed slightly, "thank you." I told him. he smiled, "yeah, of course." he smiled back. he sat back down and we made eye contact, I broke the eye contact once I heard my name. "a sandwich and water for y/n?" I looked at the cashier, before I got up I said, "that's my food." I smiled. he nodded, "alright, can I eat with you?" he asked. I nodded, "mhm! of course." he nodded and I got my food. "thank you," I paid the cashier and sat with mike, I set my tray down and looked down at it.

he took a bite of his sandwich, "uh, I never got your name?" I smiled. he stuffed his face with his food, "mike afton," he smiled. I nodded, "y/n l/n." he nodded and I grabbed my sandwich, I took a bite. we both finished our food, "hey, thanks for the letter again." he smiled. I nodded, "yeah, of course." I grinned. "and, you can keep my jacket." he said. I nodded: "thanks." I looked up at him, he walked outside. "uh, mike?" I asked, he looked behind him. "hm?" I looked at him,

this sounds awkward but, uh, fuck it. "is it okay if I could.. go to your house?" I asked. he nodded and smiled, he held my hand and I blushed. we walked to his house, I couldn't stop staring at him every minute. "is there something wrong, y/n?" he asked, I shook my head. "no, no.. you just.. look so.." I looked down and blushed, "handsome." I smiled. I could tell he was blushing, "oh.. r-really? thanks.." he looked down and smiled.

we got to his house, "this is my house," he smiled. it was quite big and large, "woah, this house is so huge." I told him. it was sorta like a mansion, mike knocked on the door and a little girl opened it. that must be his sister, she has long, blonde hair and blue eyes. "mike!" she smiled, she hugged him tight. "I missed you!" she looked up at him, "I was only gone for a hour," he chuckled and hugged her back. she turned to me, "hi! who are you?" she smiled and tilted her head with a concerned look. "I'm y/n," I greeted, "oh! mikes girlfriend, right?" she turned to mike. I was blushing: "oh-.. uh- n-no, n-no!" I smiled awkwardly, mike looked at her. "Liz!" he shouted, "uh- y/n, this is Elizabeth." he smiled. "oh, I like that name!" I smiled, she grinned. "thank you!"

she said, I smiled at her and I took a step inside. I looked around and saw a little boy, and a man.