chapter 3 - take my breath away.

"hey, y/n?" he said, looking at me- "hm?" I looked back at him. "let's go to my room, yeah?" he told me, I smiled. "yeah," I followed him behind and I sat back down on his bed, and I laid down next to him.

suddenly, a sex scene popped up. "oh shit-" before mike could take the VHS tape out, he fell, "ah fuck!" I rushed over to him. he groaned, "mike!-" I stubbed my toe and fell on top of mike. "shit- mike!" all you could hear in the background was moaning. I was on top of mike and I was too hurt to get up, his dad walked in. he thought WE were having sex, "dad!" mike yelled. "I'll leave you to alone," mikes dad walked out the room awkwardly.

mike got up and took the VHS tape out, he looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "sorry about that-" he apologized, "oh- it's alright!" I blushed slightly.

"uh- so, it's getting late, can I drive you home?" he offered, I nodded and smiled. "yeah, please." mike nodded and we headed towards the car, he opened the car door for me. "thank you," I smiled. I just realized, I left my car, whatever though. It was really old and rusty, and I didn't even like it so. mike got in his car, I gave him my address and he drove to my house. we finally arrived, "this your house?" he looked at me. I nodded: "mhm," I got out and smiled, I looked at him. "thanks for dropping me off," I said, he nodded and smiled. "anytime," I smiled, I walked into my house and looked back at mike. he was looking at me, smiling and waving. "bye!" I said, he said the same back. I closed the door and immediately made myself a snack, I was starving.

I took a bite of my snack and sighed, I eventually finished it and went to my room.

I opened my eyes, I yawned before I got up: I went to my closet and opened it. I wore whatever there was in there, like a purple short sleeve shirt and some baggy jeans with some converses. I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth, and my hair. I made myself breakfast, "this shit is gonna be yummy." I took a bite. and before I could take another bite, I heard a knock at my door. I got off my chair to see who it was, I opened the door and saw mike standing there. "oh, hey, mike!" I grinned form ear to ear, he looked at me and smiled. "hey, wanna hangout, maybe?" he asked, I nodded, "sure." I replied. he nodded and we got in his car,

I sat next to him, "so, where we going?" I said as I fixed my hair and looked in front of me. he looked at me, "uh, is Freddy's fazbear Pizzeria okay?" he told me. I nodded and just smiled at him, "yeah," he looked at the road then me. "alright, also, here's my number if you ever wanna talk." he smiled brightly at me, I took the paper and smiled at him: putting the paper in my pockets. "alright, let's go."

I smiled back at him, he put his hands on the wheel and began driving. I didn't realize I was staring at mike's hands, sorry if I look like a creep, but, his hands are so.. veiny. mike caught me staring and he looked at me, "you okay there, y/n? is there something wrong with my hands, or?.." he told me, concerned. "uh- huh? oh- no, there isn't." I smiled awkwardly at him and quickly looked away, and starting fiddling with my fingers. I looked down and then smiled at mike awkwardly, "heh." I looked at him. he smiled at me,