chapter 7 - perfect smile.

"nah, she my friend." mike said to his friend, "and, Jeremy this is y/n, y/n this is Jeremy." mike smiled.

"y/n, would you like to dance?" Jeremy asked, smirking slightly. I giggled and took his hand. "wait. Jeremy. I don't think she wants to." mike said angrily.

"dude, if you're jealous just say it. plus you have a girlfriend. you shouldn't be." Jeremy said.

"I'm not jealous? fuck off." mike hissed.

me and Jeremy went to go dance but mike grabbed my arm. "no.." mike looked at Jeremy angrily. "the fuck is your problem, dude?" Jeremy said to mike,

mike just let me go, glaring at Jeremy. he isn't jealous.. is he?..

me and Jeremy were dancing, "hey, y/n. you want a drink?" he asked. I nodded. he went to get drinks for me and him and he came back.

"here-" he tripped on something and the drinks fell on my dress. "shit!" I shouted, "y/n- I'm so sorry-" he apologized. "it's fine." I went to the bathroom.

I went inside and closed the door, I got a towel and tried to take it off. of course it didn't work.
I heard some footsteps coming and the person opened the door,

"hey, mike." I said. "hey.. that won't come off, you know?" he said. "whatever." I threw the towel on the counter.

"y/n?" he asked. "hm?" I looked at him. he leaned in, "mike what are you-" before he was about to kiss me, we heard a knock on the door.

mike turned around  and opened the door, "oh- hey.." it was mikes girlfriend. Alice. "what were you guys doing?.." Alice said, I just smiled at her.

"nothing.." mike smiled. "okay.. well, mike, let's go," Alice dragged mikes wrist. "ah- shit, Alice!" mike yelped, "you're hurting him, Alice! fucking let him go!" I yelled.

"oh, please, he's my boyfriend, I do what I want with him. and, shut the fuck up. stupid ass bitch."

"excuse me, bitch?" I stepped closer to her, then this bitch punched me.

I groaned and looked at both Alice and mike while my nose was dripping blood.

"Alice! the fuck?!" mike yelled.

that's fucking it. this bitch. I pulled Alice's hair, making her scream. I punched the shit out of her about maybe 9 times.

god her face was fucked up, before I could throw my last punch, I felt a pair of arms pull me away. mike.

oh shit. forgot he was here. I was staring into mikes eyes while you just hear crying in the background, Alice.

"y/n. what the fuck." he pushed me away and hugged Alice, picking her up.

"wow, y/n. you're a bitch." mike said angrily.

"fuck off." I walked off, pushing mikes shoulder with mine.

before I could walk out the house, Jeremy stood in front of me. "hey." he said.

"hey.." I continued walking.

"can I take you home?" he asked nicely.

"yeah, please, thanks." I smiled at him, he got in his car and turned it on. I got in the passenger seat.

I told him where my house was, he began driving and I saw mike outside.. he looked sad. and he wasn't with Alice.

Jeremy dropped me off, I thanked him and he drove away. I got in my house.

he's a sweet boy not gonna lie. I sighed and flopped on my bed.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, I heard a knock on my door and I jumped a bit. it was quiet, and I heard a big loud knock.

I got up and opened it.

mike.

I slammed the door shut in his face, "y/n!" he yelled. I groaned and opened it again, "y/n, we need to talk." he said.

I stared at him blankly, "mike. mike. mike." I repeated.

"yeah?" he said.

"fuck off!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and shut the door harder.