He sent me a fucking warning

Previously-

Or maybe, I do

Percy's P.O.V.-

Bianca woke me up. She carried an envelope tied to it's feet. 

"M-m-morning B-B-Bian." I stifled two huge yawns. I raised my hand to open the curtains and let the light pass through, before taking the envelope. Bianca nibbled on my finger happily and flew off to the table where her food was present.

The letter was from Hecate.

The fine morning just turned dull. 

I rubbed my eyes and read the letter.

Percy,

You have done a lot for the wizarding world. You deserve a break. Inside the envelope is a ticket to the top seats in the Quidditch World Cup. Go and have fun.

Hecate.

Oh. Odd. My morning did not turn dull?

That was . . . unexpected. 

I took out a pen and wrote a letter back to Hecate.

Lady Hecate,

Thanks for the ticket. Also I had a dream bout a strange man muttering about things like Albus Dumbledore, Asgard, and House of Life, Carter Cane and Sadie Cane or something like that. I have no idea about the House of Life. And he was talking about Tom Riddle too, and performed the killing spell on someone. Said it was a trick he learnt from Tom. 

If you know anything jlmk. 

And can you chat in mobile? It's easier than writing an entire letter.

Percy Jackson.

I tied the letter to Bianca, who had finished eating before me. Rude. Bianca soared out towards Olympus. The mobile chat part was kinda important. I wanted to ask her that ever since forever. It takes loads of time to get a letter back. Why write letters when you got internet? Or Hephaestus made, no-net-needed and monster-proof smart phone with an unending storage space and wonderful movie- dam, I am advertising the mobile again.

Let's go to visit the Quidditch match tomorrow. 

Time jump sponsored by Chronos and Time Lords Co. (Valentine's day special sale)

Around an hour before the game.

"Peter! Didn't expect to see you here!" Hermione exclaimed suddenly seeing me. Is it just me or is her cheeks a bit . . . red?

"I could say the same 'Mione".

"Hiya Peter." Ron hugged me, which I gladly returned back. Harry followed custom. 

Behind Ron was his entire family. The tallest was a red haired - like all Weasleys - man, whom I recognized as Ron's dad, Arthur Weasley.

"You must Peter Johnson, the one Ron talks about at school?" Mr. Weasley asked. 

"Yeah. It's me" I extended my hand, and Mr. Weasley shook it. 

"Arthur Weasley, Ron's father." He said. He also introduced me to the 'elder' Weasleys. Percy Weasley who was working at the ministry, - couldn't JKR and RR meet up to make sure we weren't named the same?- Bill Weasley, and others.