The hell is Artemis doing

1st of all, I will start by announcing that I am back!!!! Yes guys. I am back. But bad news. I won't work on this series for a month of so. I will be resuming my next book after this chapter. If you haven't read it, you can go and read 'Sicarius' book. It is my best book till now. The cliche type though. 🥺🥺🥺

I will also be releasing a new book after I finish all these books i am currently doing. The plot is awesome. It will be a Poki book and PJO/Avengers Crossover. And trust me when i say its non-cliche. I will be screwing anyone who copies my idea. I will write a book trailer for it first, once I finish with the plot. 

Back to this story. I thought it would be better to make the students from other schools study in Hogwarts too for the year. Else they would be losing an entire year of education. (what was JKR thinking while writing it?) 

That's all. Now fluff and puff out.

Professor Moody lives up to his name. (Took me 10 minutes to find the best way to start a chapter)

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" 

I have to agree that even Coach Hedge fails when Moody comes.

"Mr. Johnson, it would be so much better if you actually paid attention here instead of gazing around the classroom." 

I broke out of my trance. What was he teaching again? Oh Imperius curse. 

"Yes professor." I groaned as I sat up straight looking at the spider shivering on the bucket of water. 

Immediately I smiled thinking of a wonderful plan. You wanna torture me by making me listen to how painful curses are? I don't go down easily. 

The water from the bucket rose up slightly and wettened the spider. The spider tried to fought for its independence. It squiggled all over the water. Moody tried harder to hold it to his command

"Hey Professor Moody, may I ask you a question?"

"Not now Johnson."

"Your eye is gonna pop out soon if you look at that so hard." I said. 

Immediately Moody's concentration broke, and the spider dropped a few inches away from the water bucket. 

"JOHNSON!!!" 

Shit. I screwed myself. Oh Zeus. 

"Yes professor?" I said meekly.

"10 points from Gryffindor for distracting me during a spell." I let a breath out. It was worth ten points any day to see that expression on Moody's moody face. I lowered my head in fake shame. 

The spider had escaped by the time Moody turned back to look at it. Lucky it.

Moody's entire lesson plan was disrupted. 

"Accio Spider!" Moody kept saying waving his wand, trying to get his hand on a spider. Finally one came. Unlucky one. Moody used the enlargement charm to make it bigger too.

"Any other unforgivable curses?" He shouted loudly to the class.

Hermione had her hand pointed high up in the air.

Surprise. Neville did too. 

"Yes boy." Moody told pointing to Neville.

"The Cr-cruciatic Curse." Neville said meekly. 

Moody looked him up to down with his normal eyes.

"Longbottom. Is it?"

"Y-Yes."