I beat a dragon. No biggie

Percy's P.O.V.

The month passed away too quickly for my liking. Especially when there's a dragon waiting for me at the other end of the week. 

Oops, I wasn't supposed to mutter that right? Never mind. All the contestants know that there is a dragon. 

So, no big deal. The first to know was actually Krum, and Harry was last to know. Hermione was teaching Harry all the spells the library books ever taught, and well . . . it wasn't coming off great. I was just an audience seeing the spells and the movement. Sometimes, I do practice out a bit with Luna and Ginny. 

Rules were I could take any one object to the match. And well . . . I got two in one package deal. My wand and Riptide will be with me, and that gave me enough confidence to continue. Except hoping that the dragon didn't have extra cool powers, like changing people into pineapples at one glance. If that was the case, I was gonna kill the game-makers before the dragon.

Actually, we weren't allowed to kill the dragon. Only injure it. But Artemis, was not going to give up a chance to kill four majestic dragons. 

To be honest, I wanted her to kill the dragons, and be caught by the ministry and serve a nice amount of time in Azkaban. And I might as well put some charm on her to prevent her from teleporting away. 

Yeah, pretty good friends we are.

"Hey Peter, wanna have a go?" Harry said, as he finished with '101 ways to save yourself from getting turned into pancakes'. Hermione asked *read 'forced'* Harry to read it. 

"Okay. I will be back in a moment." I said standing up from the desk, and heading to my dormitory to grab a coffee or cookie or anything. I was hungry. Why don't they have a Starbucks at Hogwarts? It was cruel. 

Luckily there was a charm to turn water into coffee. So, I took some water turned it into espresso. If only mortals, or in better terms 'muggles' knew about magic!

Harry stood opposite to me, waiting for me to throw the first spell. I started muttering some silent spells, that would serve as a shield. 

"You go first." I said. 

Harry shrugged and fired some spell that was supposed to hit my right arm, making it go numb, so I couldn't use the wand. The shields blocked the spell easily. Then I started firing the spells. 

Caputus Engorgio.

The spell was effectively blocked by Harry. But the next spell was tricky. 

Angustos ac deditionem

Harry blocked the spell, but the spell was supposed to be not blocked. It was pure Latin, that would injure you if you block the spell. Else not. Harry fell on his knees, as his wand fell down. I gave him my arm and picked him up. 

"GG" I told him, smiling a bit. 

"GG?" he asked confused.

"Abbreviation for Good game. Mor- muggles have spectacular ways of saying things." Harry smiled a bit too, and we separated ways.

On my way back, I saw Artemis in the common room, and we gave each other the evil eye. She was drinking water while reading some book in Greek, and I made her spew out the water on the book. The librarian was not gonna be happy.

A flash of the moonlight blinded me for a second, and I hit my head on the door. 

~~~~

At Camp Halfblood:

A boy struggled on top of a pillar as 4 hellhounds surrounded him, each one looking ferocious and really really hungry. The boy was bound by chains to the pillar. A blonde haired daughter of Athena watched hungrily as the hellhounds advanced looking at their prey. The boy was given a arrow, just one, a few inches below his legs, carefully placed so that he could not reach it.